• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Td

Fredrivers

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got another amazing order I love you guys at gc it was quick amazing service. I also wanna say the tbol you guys have down is the best I’ve used period as expected you guys are second to none! Thanks!
907ca5189a7c8c84c53d7a4586ba049b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy for you bro💪

Whats the plan with the Tbol? Dose?

Running Test with it? Dose?

L

I will say this pharma has great guys on every angle and TD fastest I have ever seen !!

Happy for you bro

Whats the plan with the Tbol? Dose?

Running Test with it? Dose?

L

Taking 60mg a day and I feel like running through a wall lol with the test launch never felt better!!

Bro...that's a great combo. I love love the Launch Blend❤️. It's a perfect mix!!!

Taking 60mg a day and I feel like running through a wall lol with the test launch never felt better!!

Not trying to steal your thread but i stocked up on bold agua, tren base, tren test mast e and some primo during their sale, also some anavar and winny. I reccomend the tren base for pre workout.... talk about being amped up...... 1ml 1hr before gym and hold on to your balls....
Run that with your tbol you will feel indestructible!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
1ml of Tren base huh....most guys like .50-.75. 1ml will have you killing it for sure!!

Not trying to steal your thread but i stocked up on bold agua, tren base, tren test mast e and some primo during their sale, also some anavar and winny. I reccomend the tren base for pre workout.... talk about being amped up...... 1ml 1hr before gym and hold on to your balls....
Run that with your tbol you will feel indestructible!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Juice!:stupid:

Gear Church is top notch!!!!

1ml of Tren base huh....most guys like .50-.75. 1ml will have you killing it for sure!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Juice!:stupid:
Well i had to try it... lol.
Ya normal dose for me is .5ml 1hr pre workout.

Back