Bloodwork from old ASF Sponsor

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

This confirmed what everyone was thinking. And the Bigg Rep for that former sponsor over there didnít skip a beat and hopped over to rep another UGL there. He has zero credibility in my book. Bigg Rep actually told the one guy that was complaining that the UGL would be back again in a month.

So many red flags but you guys all called it first here. Nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeardGuy View Post
    This confirmed what everyone was thinking. And the Bigg Rep for that former sponsor over there didnít skip a beat and hopped over to rep another UGL there. He has zero credibility in my book. Bigg Rep actually told the one guy that was complaining that the UGL would be back again in a month.

So many red flags but you guys all called it first here. Nice work.

You said it bruh. Completely agree. He said he was going to handle direct emails and pms, right after they left, wont even talk about the ugl.

The weird thing is, alot of the longer standing members that posted bloods were within range, and now the newer members are complaining about low test and not feeling or experiencing the gear like they are supposed to.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    292 Posts
    Rep Points

Yea I saw that, your situation is different you have bloods to back up what you are saying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts
    Rep Points

Ive seen this before too- I remember a vet here that posted bloods for them on a log and they were terrific. That seems to be part of the scam and the logger may understand that or may not, but what does the logger care if he is getting free gear and knows his bloods will be good.
    They get 1 or 2 vets to post good bloods and/or run logs then the next thing you know they have a sale and all of the sudden their gear is shit. Even with that logger though I stayed away because of the labs 'alleged' past names.
    Quote Originally Posted by TX_hempknight View Post
    You said it bruh. Completely agree. He said he was going to handle direct emails and pms, right after they left, wont even talk about the ugl.

The weird thing is, alot of the longer standing members that posted bloods were within range, and now the newer members are complaining about low test and not feeling or experiencing the gear like they are supposed to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts
    Rep Points

My advice to the new guys is, listen to the vets!!! Make new labs prove themselves before you drop a G on their 50 percent off bathtub clearance sale!!

sorry you got screwed over bro, you could always double the dose you really want to be on so itís not completely useless. There is hormone in the vials, better then then nothing

THE GROWTH CLINIC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

Before anything is said, I checked with a mod to make sure it was ok to post this.

I made a donation to a sponsor who had a big sale on ASF, then decided to close up shop here and went to a different forum after alot of the vets here started giving them shit. Test c, anavar, nolva, adex, and clomid i purchased through this sponsor, as well as HGH and some HCG.

Precycle bloods:
    Attachment 36629

5-6 weeks into cycle, count the weeks if you want, bloods drawn roughly 48hrs after last pin, 500mg test c split 250 monday and 250 thursday as well as my 250 of HCG and .5mg adex on the same days and Var @ 40mg per day.

Attachment 36630

829 test, 59.5 estroidal.

I emailed the rep, after several back and forths and being questioned whether or not my bloodworks are drawn from the same person, i had to send my labwork with only my name covered so they could see birthday and age. The rep couldnt figure out why my test was so low, this was the same time i asked about the pin length in one of my threads. I was then instructed to email my bloods and info directly to the sponsor and go from there. Without hesitation they offered to resend my test c and it was received in 3 days. At least it was something. A couple of days later, they made the announcement that they would no longer be on that forum either and was going completely private. Only previous customers would be able to order from them again, and the rep would no longer talk about the sponsor. not even in a PM or anything, and is now repping for a new sponsor.

Pinned the replacement test for 6 weeks, bloods drawn approximately 50hrs after last pin, i couldnt get the earliest appointment:

Attachment 36631
    Attachment 36632

Test 1304, 64 estroidal, i even checked my prolactin at the advise of the rep and stretched the blast to 16 weeks, i have 1 week left at this point.

Im not going to bash on this old sponsor or the rep, my test was raised and i did get some gainz as I did bust my ass everyday in the gym for 15 weeks for mediocre results and they did replace the test at their cost. The rep is pretty knowledgable and i do have respect for the guy. Not sure what really happened, not going to donate to them again either though. Not completely mad, but i will say, this cycle, there was no Victory for me. Feel like i was primed and hammered.
    Sorry to here that and thank you for the blood work.
    Not to many people follow threw with blood work anymore.
    It is very important on cycle for health as well as gear checking.

THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM
    PUT JOLTER AS A REFERAL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

I used to order from old Hammer, until he fell off the map. A buddy and I had paid orders we were waiting on. Months went by, I thought for sure I lost the money. The order eventually did show up magically in the mail. Not sure what happened. But there's plenty of good labs out there, so one bad experience and I move on to a different lab to order from. This was about the time apparently they rebranded to "Prime".

I emailed the old hammer email address just curious what they'll say, they emailed me a price list from Victory Pharma. I replied and said oh are you rebranded as Victory now? (just playing dumb, again curious what they would say) He said oh my bad and emailed me a price list for Hammer Labs saying they are back, the price list btw was literally IDENTICAL to Victory. Lmao, why lie about who you are? Hammer/Victory/Prime or whatever they are is as shady as it gets in my opinion. Idk what happened, I had a few good orders and experience with old Hammer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    They were praised at bop. I figured these things would start popping up now thst they went private

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    I know man go to BOP and everyone loves them. Itís crazy man BOP is a pretty good fourm IMO too my second favorite to ASF. I almost fell for the sale myself before reading threads on here about them. I wonder why it is on BOP they are so popular?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tmart View Post
    My advice to the new guys is, listen to the vets!!! Make new labs prove themselves before you drop a G on their 50 percent off bathtub clearance sale!!

sorry you got screwed over bro, you could always double the dose you really want to be on so itís not completely useless. There is hormone in the vials, better then then nothing
    this is honestly the best advice you could take. I myself fell for a sponsor here after they had lab results come out with all the gear half dosed at best. The rep did a damn good job of selling me on the fact that they threw that gear away and started fresh with tested raws. Oddly enough $1,000 later the primo was actually amazing lol but everything else was trash. The test was good but all the oils gave me horrible pip. The d bol was the only oral that was good. I ran the superdrol at something crazy like 80mg and the Anadrol at almost 200mg with 0 results or gains. I didnít start with thoes doses obviously I worked up to them hopeing since I had so much they were at least half or .25 dosed lol. The sad part is I was no newb at the time and after DQ closed shop I was looking for a go to. I even PMed a couple vets that advised me to stear clear and the rep for this lab did such a great job selling me on it I fell for it anyway. Lesson learned for sure if the vets donít use it or advise it stay the hell away. I threw away about $500 worth of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IReallyLoveOats View Post
    I used to order from old Hammer, until he fell off the map. A buddy and I had paid orders we were waiting on. Months went by, I thought for sure I lost the money. The order eventually did show up magically in the mail. Not sure what happened. But there's plenty of good labs out there, so one bad experience and I move on to a different lab to order from. This was about the time apparently they rebranded to "Prime".

I emailed the old hammer email address just curious what they'll say, they emailed me a price list from Victory Pharma. I replied and said oh are you rebranded as Victory now? (just playing dumb, again curious what they would say) He said oh my bad and emailed me a price list for Hammer Labs saying they are back, the price list btw was literally IDENTICAL to Victory. Lmao, why lie about who you are? Hammer/Victory/Prime or whatever they are is as shady as it gets in my opinion. Idk what happened, I had a few good orders and experience with old Hammer.
    Lmao. Would you mind posting that email? With sensitive information covered obviously. They just went private again on bop and I think they rebranded as flex tech. It won't prove my theory on bop, it was just my opinion but would love to see proof of the hammer victory connection.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

Ive gotten skeptical about some of the labs on bop here today 50 percent off sale anddddd gone.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    331 Posts
    Rep Points

Lmao. Would you mind posting that email? With sensitive information covered obviously. They just went private again on bop and I think they rebranded as flex tech. It won't prove my theory on bop, it was just my opinion but would love to see proof of the hammer victory connection.

Yeah I saw that new Flex-Tech but havenít heard anything about them. Thatís funny as hell sending a Victory list and saying whoops my bad and then sending a Hammer lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 303055622lr View Post
    Ive gotten skeptical about some of the labs on bop here today 50 percent off sale anddddd gone.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk
    Yet people still go for it each time.
    ďIf it seems to good to be true...Ē

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    Yeah I saw that new Flex-Tech but havenít heard anything about them. Thatís funny as hell sending a Victory list and saying whoops my bad and then sending a Hammer lol
    Sure, here are the emails. You can see the pricelists attached, both "attachment1.docx" lol. Keep in mind Victory doesn't sell Caber, so his excuse for looking at Victory's list to buy caber is a lie.

Attachment 37484Attachment 37485

Anyway, conclusions to draw from this is Hammer/Victory is dishonest and ASF board is better than BOP in terms of protecting the consumer from shady labs.
    Last edited by IReallyLoveOats; 11-23-2018 at 09:33 AM.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    543 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Yeah that's dogshit.

Crappy test isn't the way to Hammer out a Prime Victory. Those guys are some scumsuckers
    We all need to give a clinic on some growth
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer