• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bloodwork from old ASF Sponsor

TX_hempknight

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Before anything is said, I checked with a mod to make sure it was ok to post this.

I made a donation to a sponsor who had a big sale on ASF, then decided to close up shop here and went to a different forum after alot of the vets here started giving them shit. Test c, anavar, nolva, adex, and clomid i purchased through this sponsor, as well as HGH and some HCG.

Precycle bloods:
Bloods 6-28-18.JPG

5-6 weeks into cycle, count the weeks if you want, bloods drawn roughly 48hrs after last pin, 500mg test c split 250 monday and 250 thursday as well as my 250 of HCG and .5mg adex on the same days and Var @ 40mg per day.

Bloods 8-3-18.JPG

829 test, 59.5 estroidal.

I emailed the rep, after several back and forths and being questioned whether or not my bloodworks are drawn from the same person, i had to send my labwork with only my name covered so they could see birthday and age. The rep couldnt figure out why my test was so low, this was the same time i asked about the pin length in one of my threads. I was then instructed to email my bloods and info directly to the sponsor and go from there. Without hesitation they offered to resend my test c and it was received in 3 days. At least it was something. A couple of days later, they made the announcement that they would no longer be on that forum either and was going completely private. Only previous customers would be able to order from them again, and the rep would no longer talk about the sponsor. not even in a PM or anything, and is now repping for a new sponsor.

Pinned the replacement test for 6 weeks, bloods drawn approximately 50hrs after last pin, i couldnt get the earliest appointment:

Bloods 10-2-18.JPG
Bloods2 10-2-18.JPG

Test 1304, 64 estroidal, i even checked my prolactin at the advise of the rep and stretched the blast to 16 weeks, i have 1 week left at this point.

Im not going to bash on this old sponsor or the rep, my test was raised and i did get some gainz as I did bust my ass everyday in the gym for 15 weeks for mediocre results and they did replace the test at their cost. The rep is pretty knowledgable and i do have respect for the guy. Not sure what really happened, not going to donate to them again either though. Not completely mad, but i will say, this cycle, there was no Victory for me. Feel like i was primed and hammered.

1300 is still low for 500 mg/week and 2 days after last pin- the new batch just was not as underdosed as the previous. I remember numerous vets warning about that lab when they showed up here. That's why I like this place, when the new labs pop up, there are some members that can smell the shit from a mile away.
Before anything is said, I checked with a mod to make sure it was ok to post this.

I made a donation to a sponsor who had a big sale on ASF, then decided to close up shop here and went to a different forum after alot of the vets here started giving them shit. Test c, anavar, nolva, adex, and clomid i purchased through this sponsor, as well as HGH and some HCG.

Precycle bloods:
View attachment 36629

5-6 weeks into cycle, count the weeks if you want, bloods drawn roughly 48hrs after last pin, 500mg test c split 250 monday and 250 thursday as well as my 250 of HCG and .5mg adex on the same days and Var @ 40mg per day.

View attachment 36630

I emailed the rep, after several back and forths and being questioned whether or not my bloodworks are drawn from the same person, i had to send my labwork with only my name covered so they could see birthday and age. The rep couldnt figure out why my test was so low, this was the same time i asked about the pin length in one of my threads. I was then instructed to email my bloods and info directly to the sponsor and go from there. Without hesitation they offered to resend my test c and it was received in 3 days. At least it was something. A couple of days later, they made the announcement that they would no longer be on that forum either and was going completely private. Only previous customers would be able to order from them again, and the rep would no longer talk about the sponsor. not even in a PM or anything, and is now repping for a new sponsor.

Pinned the replacement test for 6 weeks, bloods drawn approximately 50hrs after last pin, i couldnt get the earliest appointment:

View attachment 36631
View attachment 36632

Test 1304, 64 estroidal, i even checked my prolactin at the advise of the rep and stretched the blast to 16 weeks, i have 1 week left at this point.

Im not going to bash on this old sponsor or the rep, my test was raised and i did get some gainz as I did bust my ass everyday in the gym for 15 weeks for mediocre results and they did replace the test at their cost. The rep is pretty knowledgable and i do have respect for the guy. Not sure what really happened, not going to donate to them again either though. Not completely mad, but i will say, this cycle, there was no Victory for me. Feel like i was primed and hammered.

Seems like a decent amount of complaints have popped up recently from the lab that was here then only there then private then not private then back to private again. Makes me Leary of any sales. Thanks for posting more on this lab i think youre not the only one that didnt get a victory.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

That's too bad, that would impact your ability for better gains as that level is barely over natty.

No doubt those numbers are low. Blood draw 48-50 hours after two 250mg injections per week should have yielded much higher results.

My cruise dose of 250mg a week split into two doses with blood draw 3-4 days later is 900-1,100ng/dl.

Fucking bummer i bit on this sale. When will i learn to stop biting on 50 percent off sales
Looks like 50%off sale was for 50% less hormone..those test numbers would be acceptable for 250/wk ... 500/wk for 2days after pin= no bueno .. thx for posting

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

They were praised at bop. I figured these things would start popping up now thst they went private

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

They were praised at bop. I figured these things would start popping up now thst they went private

It seems everyone is praised on that board. Then when they leave they say hey no talking about past sponsors. Kinda bs if it's to share a source not being good. To keep people safe from future orders.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It seems everyone is praised on that board. Then when they leave they say hey no talking about past sponsors. Kinda bs if it's to share a source not being good. To keep people safe from future orders.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
They look at it like you are advertising if you mention a sponsor thst isn't on the board. I think it should be put on notice thou for people still buying from that source.

IML Gear Cream!
Let's be honest, victory left here because members were on to him being hammer.

That story about going private was bullshit.

He left ASF because he had been outed as the piece of shit that he is.

1000% agree.

Persistent fella this guy is. Numerous gear issues, numerous lab names, numerous moves, numerous sale complaints..etc. And he still keeps coming back.
Stay vigilant and keep watching eachothers backs so nobody else get fucked over. Fuck there's plenty of good sponsors here so no members should be getting ripped. Sorry bout your issues man hopefully your next run is good gear.

Thank you for the detailed labs and information

1300 is still low for 500 mg/week and 2 days after last pin- the new batch just was not as underdosed as the previous. I remember numerous vets warning about that lab when they showed up here. That's why I like this place, when the new labs pop up, there are some members that can smell the shit from a mile away.

Same here. I should have listened, but that sale was too good to be true.

Seems like a decent amount of complaints have popped up recently from the lab that was here then only there then private then not private then back to private again. Makes me Leary of any sales. Thanks for posting more on this lab i think youre not the only one that didnt get a victory.

Right. Theres a few other members on the other site that has been complaining.

Yeah that's dogshit.

Crappy test isn't the way to Hammer out a Prime Victory. Those guys are some scumsuckers

Lmao. Yes sir. Love play on words. Monte isnt the only one that can do it.

Looks like 50%off sale was for 50% less hormone..those test numbers would be acceptable for 250/wk ... 500/wk for 2days after pin= no bueno .. thx for posting

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Lmao.

They look at it like you are advertising if you mention a sponsor thst isn't on the board. I think it should be put on notice thou for people still buying from that source.

The crazy thing is, I PMd a certain guy that doesnt want to be old asking if i could post it up like i did here, no reply and it doesnt even show i sent him a message and its not in my drafts either. not sure what happened, but i know they were giving another guy shit for saying he isnt feeling his gear from a sponsor who had a big sale and went private. I told him to post his bloods to shut them up. Guess im going to just go ahead and post them and take a ban if it happens.

Thats exactly right sir. I should have listened, but when you're new and you see that shiny label and cheap test on top of a huge sale, you just cant help yourself not to.

Persistent fella this guy is. Numerous gear issues, numerous lab names, numerous moves, numerous sale complaints..etc. And he still keeps coming back.
Stay vigilant and keep watching eachothers backs so nobody else get fucked over. Fuck there's plenty of good sponsors here so no members should be getting ripped. Sorry bout your issues man hopefully your next run is good gear.

Yeah, only going with board sponsors who come highly recommended from now on. Sales be damned. Id rather spend $15 more per vial than $300 on bloods just to be within normal range or slightly above.

Thank you for the detailed labs and information

Yes sir, doing my part for the community.

This confirmed what everyone was thinking. And the Bigg Rep for that former sponsor over there didn’t skip a beat and hopped over to rep another UGL there. He has zero credibility in my book. Bigg Rep actually told the one guy that was complaining that the UGL would be back again in a month.

So many red flags but you guys all called it first here. Nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This confirmed what everyone was thinking. And the Bigg Rep for that former sponsor over there didn’t skip a beat and hopped over to rep another UGL there. He has zero credibility in my book. Bigg Rep actually told the one guy that was complaining that the UGL would be back again in a month.

So many red flags but you guys all called it first here. Nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You said it bruh. Completely agree. He said he was going to handle direct emails and pms, right after they left, wont even talk about the ugl.

The weird thing is, alot of the longer standing members that posted bloods were within range, and now the newer members are complaining about low test and not feeling or experiencing the gear like they are supposed to.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Yea I saw that, your situation is different you have bloods to back up what you are saying.

Ive seen this before too- I remember a vet here that posted bloods for them on a log and they were terrific. That seems to be part of the scam and the logger may understand that or may not, but what does the logger care if he is getting free gear and knows his bloods will be good.
They get 1 or 2 vets to post good bloods and/or run logs then the next thing you know they have a sale and all of the sudden their gear is shit. Even with that logger though I stayed away because of the labs 'alleged' past names.
You said it bruh. Completely agree. He said he was going to handle direct emails and pms, right after they left, wont even talk about the ugl.

The weird thing is, alot of the longer standing members that posted bloods were within range, and now the newer members are complaining about low test and not feeling or experiencing the gear like they are supposed to.

My advice to the new guys is, listen to the vets!!! Make new labs prove themselves before you drop a G on their 50 percent off bathtub clearance sale!!

sorry you got screwed over bro, you could always double the dose you really want to be on so it’s not completely useless. There is hormone in the vials, better then then nothing

Get Shredded!

Precycle bloods:
View attachment 36629

View attachment 36630

View attachment 36631
View attachment 36632

Sorry to here that and thank you for the blood work.
Not to many people follow threw with blood work anymore.
It is very important on cycle for health as well as gear checking.

THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM
PUT JOLTER AS A REFERAL

I used to order from old Hammer, until he fell off the map. A buddy and I had paid orders we were waiting on. Months went by, I thought for sure I lost the money. The order eventually did show up magically in the mail. Not sure what happened. But there's plenty of good labs out there, so one bad experience and I move on to a different lab to order from. This was about the time apparently they rebranded to "Prime".

I emailed the old hammer email address just curious what they'll say, they emailed me a price list from Victory Pharma. I replied and said oh are you rebranded as Victory now? (just playing dumb, again curious what they would say) He said oh my bad and emailed me a price list for Hammer Labs saying they are back, the price list btw was literally IDENTICAL to Victory. Lmao, why lie about who you are? Hammer/Victory/Prime or whatever they are is as shady as it gets in my opinion. Idk what happened, I had a few good orders and experience with old Hammer.

I know man go to BOP and everyone loves them. It’s crazy man BOP is a pretty good fourm IMO too my second favorite to ASF. I almost fell for the sale myself before reading threads on here about them. I wonder why it is on BOP they are so popular?

My advice to the new guys is, listen to the vets!!! Make new labs prove themselves before you drop a G on their 50 percent off bathtub clearance sale!!

sorry you got screwed over bro, you could always double the dose you really want to be on so it’s not completely useless. There is hormone in the vials, better then then nothing
this is honestly the best advice you could take. I myself fell for a sponsor here after they had lab results come out with all the gear half dosed at best. The rep did a damn good job of selling me on the fact that they threw that gear away and started fresh with tested raws. Oddly enough $1,000 later the primo was actually amazing lol but everything else was trash. The test was good but all the oils gave me horrible pip. The d bol was the only oral that was good. I ran the superdrol at something crazy like 80mg and the Anadrol at almost 200mg with 0 results or gains. I didn’t start with thoes doses obviously I worked up to them hopeing since I had so much they were at least half or .25 dosed lol. The sad part is I was no newb at the time and after DQ closed shop I was looking for a go to. I even PMed a couple vets that advised me to stear clear and the rep for this lab did such a great job selling me on it I fell for it anyway. Lesson learned for sure if the vets don’t use it or advise it stay the hell away. I threw away about $500 worth of it.

I used to order from old Hammer, until he fell off the map. A buddy and I had paid orders we were waiting on. Months went by, I thought for sure I lost the money. The order eventually did show up magically in the mail. Not sure what happened. But there's plenty of good labs out there, so one bad experience and I move on to a different lab to order from. This was about the time apparently they rebranded to "Prime".

I emailed the old hammer email address just curious what they'll say, they emailed me a price list from Victory Pharma. I replied and said oh are you rebranded as Victory now? (just playing dumb, again curious what they would say) He said oh my bad and emailed me a price list for Hammer Labs saying they are back, the price list btw was literally IDENTICAL to Victory. Lmao, why lie about who you are? Hammer/Victory/Prime or whatever they are is as shady as it gets in my opinion. Idk what happened, I had a few good orders and experience with old Hammer.
Lmao. Would you mind posting that email? With sensitive information covered obviously. They just went private again on bop and I think they rebranded as flex tech. It won't prove my theory on bop, it was just my opinion but would love to see proof of the hammer victory connection.

Ive gotten skeptical about some of the labs on bop here today 50 percent off sale anddddd gone.

Lmao. Would you mind posting that email? With sensitive information covered obviously. They just went private again on bop and I think they rebranded as flex tech. It won't prove my theory on bop, it was just my opinion but would love to see proof of the hammer victory connection.

Yeah I saw that new Flex-Tech but haven’t heard anything about them. That’s funny as hell sending a Victory list and saying whoops my bad and then sending a Hammer lol

Yeah I saw that new Flex-Tech but haven’t heard anything about them. That’s funny as hell sending a Victory list and saying whoops my bad and then sending a Hammer lol

Sure, here are the emails. You can see the pricelists attached, both "attachment1.docx" lol. Keep in mind Victory doesn't sell Caber, so his excuse for looking at Victory's list to buy caber is a lie.

View attachment 37484View attachment 37485

Anyway, conclusions to draw from this is Hammer/Victory is dishonest and ASF board is better than BOP in terms of protecting the consumer from shady labs.

Last edited:
Back