Bloodwork from old ASF Sponsor

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    703 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jayd85 View Post
    Interesting shit here. Seems they have gone ďprivateĒ twice now...
    They do that whenever they get called out. Pathetic.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts
    Rep Points

Looks like I just got banned at BOP for ď disrespecting a bop sponsor ď lol I left a comment on the new victories flex tech pharmas thread where they were looking for loggers stating ďa prime opportunity for someone to hammer some gear. A victory for the community and sponsor ď lol I know it was kinda childish on my behalf but I was just curious really how they would respond but for me that confirmed everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Looks like I just got banned at BOP for ď disrespecting a bop sponsor ď lol I left a comment on the new victories flex tech pharmas thread where they were looking for loggers stating ďa prime opportunity for someone to hammer some gear. A victory for the community and sponsor ď lol I know it was kinda childish on my behalf but I was just curious really how they would respond but for me that confirmed everything.
    That is so awesome. Lmao. Fuck em.

Princess, good to see you back muh lady. Hope you are doing well and My condolences.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    331 Posts
    Rep Points

Haha funny shyt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,714 Posts
    Rep Points

Wear it as a badge of honor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    523 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TX_hempknight View Post
    That is so awesome. Lmao. Fuck em.

Princess, good to see you back muh lady. Hope you are doing well and My condolences.
    Thanks. I am feeling a little better. Still not focused 100% but made it in the gym the last 2 days at least. Funeral today and burial tomorrow so I doubt I will go the next two days.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

This is rather concerning... I have quite a bit of vials from his 50% sale. Why do I keep falling for these sales.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by leftkz View Post
    This is rather concerning... I have quite a bit of vials from his 50% sale. Why do I keep falling for these sales.
    take my advice and everyone else on this thread... if it seams too good to be true it is. If you know nothing about brewing go look at some sponsors that sell them and do the math. Why would anyone sell something for less than they paid for it not to mention all the other equipment, ingredients, and work put into making it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

take my advice and everyone else on this thread... if it seams too good to be true it is. If you know nothing about brewing go look at some sponsors that sell them and do the math. Why would anyone sell something for less than they paid for it not to mention all the other equipment, ingredients, and work put into making it.
    Yeah... I should have known.

Best thing to do is to probably dump it and cut my losses huh. No sense experiment and see if its half dosed or whatever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points

I was one of the lucky one's I guess when I ordered from Hammer as a noob. I think I mentioned I was going to do bloods (which I did) and at 500 mg of Tests-Cyp a week, my total came back at 2400. (I started at 300 for a total).
    And the stuff was clear (no floaters, etc).

That was my first experience w/ ordering gear,and have moved on to a very trusted UGL since then w/ many orders and bloods done (by me) etc. Live and learn (for me) just glad I got bloods done, otherwise I may have been injecting just Olive Oil possibly.
    As far as BOP, the angry owner/mod guy there threateded to kill me and my family because I mentioned a domestic place (in an PM to another member mind you) so they either read the PM's and/or setup fake questions with fake usernames to bait people in. We'll just say my reply back was "LOL, yeah, OK"

Odd...
    ~
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

I really am not sticking up them because it's total bullshit and screams shady to me the brand changing. What Suprises me is nobody seems to give gorilla shit on this bpard for it. They have been 3 different labs since i joined and im not entirely sure they have ever admitted it either

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    613 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bababoeyasf View Post
    I really am not sticking up them because it's total bullshit and screams shady to me the brand changing. What Suprises me is nobody seems to give gorilla shit on this bpard for it. They have been 3 different labs since i joined and im not entirely sure they have ever admitted it either
    People rebrand all of the time but the difference is some shops will close up after taking care of all of their customers even letting them know beforehand. We also have these shady fucks letting their name go to shit or just flat out having a special holiday sale ripping me off and than coming back to do it again to other customers with half dosed gear
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

Frank your totally right i actually still like gorilla and use them if anyone follows me on here im just suprised people didn't make a bigger deal when they switch names

- - - Updated - - -

And monster labs rebranded as medlab after the 8ml fiasco if im remembering accurately

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts
    Rep Points

I think this is crazy. Definitely unfortunate. I will say this though - Iím rubbing his Tren E and Mast E and itís definitely good stuff like Iím used to. Never had such bad night sweats off of Tren.

Not sticking up for anyone, just reporting my current experience here. Iíve always been skeptical of the hammer/prime/victory thing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts
    Rep Points

Looks like I got the permanent Ban at BOP after my original ban was lifted lol I PMed a mod and a rep for flash prime hammer pharmaceuticals and needles to say I was told I was just an idiot who didnít know what I was talking about lol. Just goes to show you all they care about is if the gear they get is good and not others and collecting rent. Bunch of scum bags I still canít believe I used to like that fourm. Lesson learned