• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Egg white shortage?

IML Gear Cream!
GChicken, 3OT and some other members got chickens. Buy direct from the source! Lol
Yeah buddy. Finding eggs is not a problem of mine.

Oldschool may or may not have a dozen or two of the freshest eggs possible.

Wife won’t let me get chickens. Farm fresh eggs were the highlight of my youth!! She has an unreasonable fear of cocks. In both ways......:wits: can’t have chickens , can’t have blowjobs....ugh......lol

Wife won’t let me get chickens. Farm fresh eggs were the highlight of my youth!! She has an unreasonable fear of cocks. In both ways......:wits: can’t have chickens , can’t have blowjobs....ugh......lol

Insert "choking the chicken" joke here.

Anyone else have a hard time finding liquid egg whites?

Both of my grocery stores are always out or only have one or two cartons....

If this keeps up I'm gonna have to get a Costco membership just for damn egg whites.
No shortage around here, always stocked up..I just got a Costco Membership recently though, nice to have either way.

I buy these at Costco, I'm a whole egg kinda dude..

almarkfoods02.jpg

I buy these at Costco, I'm a whole egg kinda dude..

almarkfoods02.jpg
Are those sold in the same area as the other eggs and milk? I think I've only seen them once before at my Coscto.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Are those sold in the same area as the other eggs and milk? I think I've only seen them once before at my Coscto.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I made an error, my wife and I get these at BJ's.. both Costco and BJ's is literally blocks away from each other just a few Towns over and I confuse both of them..My bad.. but I'm almost sure in that Costco has them to because that place is virtually identical with wholesale items in my opinion..

Damn.

Not sure what I would do without both of them in my life.

Back