• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Omnadren/Sust timing

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm rather curious to see how some of you run your Omnadren/Sust scheduling.. Some guys Pin EOD, some 2-3 x a week, and I myself along with many others have had great success in the past with just once a week..
Most guys proclaim stable bloods multi x a week, I agree with this, at the same time I blew up like a tick using 3mL once a week.. It's one of those topics where you'll hear so many different protocols and everyone rap and reason why..

I planned on a nice long down time, but I'm greatly considering a nice Omnadren250 1 mL EOD with 1mL of Stenbolone EOD with 80mgs Tbol for 8 weeks until Jan and taking time of until April..

After taking a few days off last week and just refeeding I feel better than ever, of course it's the "inner me" talking..

I have 20 vials of sust waiting for me real soon, EOD will be my schedule.

I thinking the same.. EOD.. it's been a minute since I ran omnadrens. I'm actually really excited, haven't felt this way about gearz in years.. Maybe it's because of old memories..

Guess it depends....

Sustanon was designed for hrt and is still used widely in Europe for this.

Everyone thinks that you gotta pin it every other day to best utilize the short esters in it and that may be the case if you're blasting.

If you look at it from a replacement standpoint, once a week is really better then you might think..... The decanoate ester will sustain blood levels past that 7 day mark after they are elevated and when you DO start to see that slight decline around day 6-7, the prop will bump you up and the phenylprop and iso esters will help sustain the bloods.

It's really a perfect drug for hrt imo.

1-2 times per week on cruise doses. 3 times per week on a blast.

Guess it depends....

Everyone thinks that you gotta pin it every other day to best utilize the short esters in it and that may be the case if you're blasting.

If you look at it from a replacement standpoint, once a week is really better then you might think..... The decanoate ester will sustain blood levels past that 7 day mark after they are elevated and when you DO start to see that slight decline around day 6-7, the prop will bump you up and the phenylprop and iso esters will help sustain the bloods.

I was using a steroid calculator to build a graph of hormones levels with sustanon. In order to have a stable level of testosterone you have to pin it E3D. EOD won't make any difference...
Once a week will make your levels of test fluctuate a lot, some people may not notice it though...

Guess it depends....

on paper its hands down the best TRT option.. I have a few buddy's over in EU that are on these for TRT they been so for years. It's such a popular compound over there, for great reason.. When I ran i at 1 x a week I felt amazing.. even when I split the schedule I felt great, but the gains never seemed to be any greater wither way, but all in all just such a versatile blend. I plan on EOD just to mix with the Sten

Back