• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1ml single use vials

Kungfu_0691

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone get prescribed these? I just picked mine up. Can u use them twice? Wanna do 100mg a week since my dosage is 200mg every 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone get prescribed these? I just picked mine up. Can u use them twice? Wanna do 100mg a week since my dosage is 200mg every 2 weeks.

Yes. My script is 200mgs per week. To answer ... you can draw however much you want out at a time, just like 10ml vials.

100mgs a week sucks though. You're going to want 200-250 per week for TRT

Just what I was prescribed. I’ll draw bloods in a couple months to see what’s up

Yes. My script is 200mgs per week. To answer ... you can draw however much you want out at a time, just like 10ml vials.

100mgs a week sucks though. You're going to want 200-250 per week for TRT

^^^^^^^^^
Ditto

No problem in using them twice. However...if you want to play the trt game with your doc, he is going to expect to see results from 200mg every two weeks. Meaning, you should be high the first week, and going way down the second. If you want to get him to give you more, you need to be able to show a low number with labs on that second week. Once you get to a level you are happy with, THEN start doing weekly injections on your own to give you a more steady test level and not ride the hormone roller coaster. Or else be up front with him and tell him you are splitting the dose because you weren't happy riding the roller coaster.

No problem in using them twice. However...if you want to play the trt game with your doc, he is going to expect to see results from 200mg every two weeks. Meaning, you should be high the first week, and going way down the second. If you want to get him to give you more, you need to be able to show a low number with labs on that second week. Once you get to a level you are happy with, THEN start doing weekly injections on your own to give you a more steady test level and not ride the hormone roller coaster. Or else be up front with him and tell him you are splitting the dose because you weren't happy riding the roller coaster.

They are making me come draw bloods after 2 months of trt. So I’ll have to make sure to take a week off before the appointment but bloods still may be in the normal range since I was only at 200 when they decided to put me on it. Wish they would have started me at 200 a week but it’s prolly because I was at 200 ngl

I got those 1cc cyp vials when I switched from a clinic to my PCP and didn't like them (insurance pays with him). He almost immediately took me from 200 to 150mg EW. But when I asked him for a 10 ml vial instead he did it no prob. It helped waste less.
I just take what I want until a blood test and then adjust to make it right at testing time. I do keep it pretty low most of the time though, like 200mg.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Those 1ml vials are bullshit....they charge twice per ml than what it cost for a 10ml vial.

The last few years they have been prescribing the 1 ML Cyp vials to me. My insurance won't even cover the 10 ML vials anymore.

I pay like $15 a month for 4 ML of Cyp and pins. My script is 200 MG Cyp weekly.

I switched to the 5ml Testosterone Enanthate because of the 1ml Cypionate switch by insurance. Just told Dr. I wanted to switch because injection was “less painful, I read in men’s TRT forum” and she switched my script.

Max

IML Gear Cream!
The last few years they have been prescribing the 1 ML Cyp vials to me. My insurance won't even cover the 10 ML vials anymore.

I pay like $15 a month for 4 ML of Cyp and pins. My script is 200 MG Cyp weekly.
Heavyiron, so do not use insurance! My stupid doctor prescribed those, and she was calculating out some exact amount over so many days, it came out to like 9.5 ccs or some bullshit. Anyway, the pharmacy had 10ml vials sitting on the shelf, but I required 3 trips to get these filled, and it was more expensive. My next visit, I sort of let the doctor have it, and demanded 10 ml vials. Dr said it made sense, no p***lem.

I do not use the insurance - I go to goodrx and go wherever it is cheapest. Usually $40 a vial, but the price has recently increased to about $70 (grumble, grumble) at Walgreens.

Yes you can re use, just clean the top. MDs like them as they feel with larger bottles there is more risk for contamination.

Back