• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Powertrenn Log for GC

What were your meals today homie?💪

So hit the gym and did upper body pumps was great I do feel like I’m leaning out but I’m up 8lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What were your meals today homie?

So just wore out from the workout
Well break fast I had 2 egg white sausage cheese croissant at 600am with 2iu gh
Then at 8 I had mre protien with real carbs double Portions of real carbs
Then at 12 I had 8oz chicken breast broccoli and carrots and brown rice
Then workout at 345
After workout had double scoop of whey protien about 535? Or so
Then dinner at 8 8oz chicken breast noddles and cauliflower
And now I’m about to hit the sack and drink casin protien shake by kagged muscle double servings

For as much as I’m eating I really don’t feel any bloat the only think that I have to complain about is my pumps are so huge in the gym it almost like it actually hurts oh ya I did take 100mg drol about 2:00. But I know I’ve dropped bf% since I have started and I started at 10% I’ll check the end of next week to update everyone !

I am very very exited to get to the cutting phase I know that it’s awhile away but, it’s the war for a soldier after all that training to see what you have learned all that time in training !

Update
8 weeks
Test P
Tren A
Dhb
Primo ?

What’s everyone’s views on that of course will be running that Winny for that polisher

ee4a9bf756cba6a1b683625491fd256d.jpg

Bro

That's a heck of a lot of pinning and in my opinion just too many compounds at one time. I would use the DHB for a lean bulk. Why not just run the Test and Tren and see how it works before adding in anything else. Just my two cents.

I am very very exited to get to the cutting phase I know that it’s awhile away but, it’s the war for a soldier after all that training to see what you have learned all that time in training !

Update
8 weeks
Test P
Tren A
Dhb
Primo ?

What’s everyone’s views on that of course will be running that Winny for that polisher

- - - Updated - - -

Do you make your own meals?

So just wore out from the workout
Well break fast I had 2 egg white sausage cheese croissant at 600am with 2iu gh
Then at 8 I had mre protien with real carbs double Portions of real carbs
Then at 12 I had 8oz chicken breast broccoli and carrots and brown rice
Then workout at 345
After workout had double scoop of whey protien about 535? Or so
Then dinner at 8 8oz chicken breast noddles and cauliflower
And now I’m about to hit the sack and drink casin protien shake by kagged muscle double servings

For as much as I’m eating I really don’t feel any bloat the only think that I have to complain about is my pumps are so huge in the gym it almost like it actually hurts oh ya I did take 100mg drol about 2:00. But I know I’ve dropped bf% since I have started and I started at 10% I’ll check the end of next week to update everyone !

Bro

That's a heck of a lot of pinning and in my opinion just too many compounds at one time. I would use the DHB for a lean bulk. Why not just run the Test and Tren and see how it works before adding in anything else. Just my two cents.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you make your own meals?
^This. The only thing I'd add besides the test and tren is either mast or another dht like primo. I'd personally do mast over primo simply due to price. GC has a great deal on that 300mg/mL tren ace/mast p blend, it's gonna be the best bang for the buck. Like you said winny at the end if you want

Depending on your dosages that's definitely a lot of pinning lol. I'm doing 3cc 5x a week right now and it sucks ass lol

How are things going for u brother?

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Well, pretty good have put on about 13lbs of lean muscle I think the primo is keeping me pretty lean. I’ve actually dropped 3% bf since I started the cycle witch is crazy on a bulking cycle but I love it

Get Shredded!
Excellent! Another satisfied customer!

Well, pretty good have put on about 13lbs of lean muscle I think the primo is keeping me pretty lean. I’ve actually dropped 3% bf since I started the cycle witch is crazy on a bulking cycle but I love it

Back