Gear Church


Powertrenn Log for GC

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 98
  1. #46
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,356

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    238
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    732
    Thanked in
    555 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Helping each other out...that's what this game is all about👍

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  2. #47
    Senior Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    725

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    221
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    153
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Rep Points
    681022002

    Quote Originally Posted by powertrenn View Post
    Yeah. Tren A tren E maybe 3 cycle with this compound. Really wanted to try trest but, My girl talking about having a baby soon.

    Primo on the other hand this is my first run with it. I have done some research and from what I have seen 400mg is perfect if it’s good primo. 600-800 I see most guys running it like I said I’ll bump to 600 but, I have talk to a lot of
    Old timer they have said that anything over 600mg of real primo good primo is over kill


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wait a minute.. GC has trest now?????

    Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

  3. #48
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,356

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    238
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    732
    Thanked in
    555 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    No Trest my brother😢

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    Wait a minute.. GC has trest now?????

    Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

  4. #49
    Senior Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    725

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    221
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    153
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Rep Points
    681022002

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    No Trest my brother
    It must have been in my dream.. I read post wrong... A boy can wish tho

    Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

  5. #50
    Senior Member
    powertrenn's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    128

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points
    430598095

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    It must have been in my dream.. I read post wrong... A boy can wish tho

    Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
    Maybe by the time last half of cycle comes they’ll have it ! Would go good with primo and little bit of test !


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    725

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    221
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    153
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Rep Points
    681022002

    Quote Originally Posted by powertrenn View Post
    Maybe by the time last half of cycle comes they’ll have it ! Would go good with primo and little bit of test !


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bro, your cycle is already stacked..if your diet is g2g .. you should grow like a weed.. I'm very interested in your primo experience this run..I've yet to dabble in it..and I'd be pretty confident the product i s on point, coming from GC..

    Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

  7. #52
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,356

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    238
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    732
    Thanked in
    555 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Lol....maybe some day👍

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    It must have been in my dream.. I read post wrong... A boy can wish tho

    Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  8. #53
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,356

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    238
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    732
    Thanked in
    555 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    No doubt bro. This brother will be a pinning machine!!!💪


    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    Bro, your cycle is already stacked..if your diet is g2g .. you should grow like a weed.. I'm very interested in your primo experience this run..I've yet to dabble in it..and I'd be pretty confident the product i s on point, coming from GC..

    Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  9. #54
    Senior Member
    powertrenn's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    128

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points
    430598095

    Today is leg day at the gym !! Ugh
    Breakfast I had 2 egg white sausage crescent
    Bowl of oatmeal my morning supps
    4 fish oil pills
    Liver protection
    2 vitamin C
    All natural multi
    2 vit D
    75mg anadrol ( get you some !! )

    This morning pin
    2.4iu acetropin
    1.35ml of npp/tpp
    1.35ml primo
    Quad no pip !

    I chose to just pin the primo E eod with the npp/tpp. Instead of twice a week so I would have less pins

    Preworkout meal will be mre and real carbs
    Preworkout will be prekaged mixed with some bcaa.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #55
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,356

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    238
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    732
    Thanked in
    555 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    When you say MRE....are you referring to a packaged ready to eat meal like in the military?

    L


    Quote Originally Posted by powertrenn View Post
    Today is leg day at the gym !! Ugh
    Breakfast I had 2 egg white sausage crescent
    Bowl of oatmeal my morning supps
    4 fish oil pills
    Liver protection
    2 vitamin C
    All natural multi
    2 vit D
    75mg anadrol ( get you some !! )

    This morning pin
    2.4iu acetropin
    1.35ml of npp/tpp
    1.35ml primo
    Quad no pip !

    I chose to just pin the primo E eod with the npp/tpp. Instead of twice a week so I would have less pins

    Preworkout meal will be mre and real carbs
    Preworkout will be prekaged mixed with some bcaa.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  11. #56
    Senior Member
    powertrenn's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    128

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points
    430598095

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    When you say MRE....are you referring to a packaged ready to eat meal like in the military?

    L
    No mre by recon1 but I was in the army and have a few mre laying around


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #57
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,356

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    238
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    732
    Thanked in
    555 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Lol ok bro😂

    Quote Originally Posted by powertrenn View Post
    No mre by recon1 but I was in the army and have a few mre laying around


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  13. #58
    Senior Member
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,169

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    837
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    881
    Thanked in
    659 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by powertrenn View Post
    No mre by recon1 but I was in the army and have a few mre laying around


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol I was gonna say. If it were a real MRE you'd be constipated constantly. It's probably put some weight on you, the wrong kind though lol

  14. #59
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,356

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    238
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    732
    Thanked in
    555 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Lol...no doubt....hardcore constipation!

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Lol I was gonna say. If it were a real MRE you'd be constipated constantly. It's probably put some weight on you, the wrong kind though lol

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  15. #60
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    383

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points
    577042013

    powertrenn can you send the supp list here on asf or do you need my protonmail,thanks in advance.

Similar Threads

  1. Why do people order one or two items every time they order?
    By Btheman in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-15-2017, 07:07 PM
  2. 30$ off your order if you order through our website!
    By tren2k14 in forum Ironlion-Lab
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2017, 06:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums