• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Pinned shoulder first time

Stunter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So yesterday I pinned my shoulder for the first time and I like it allot..

Even worked out shoulders today with no issues, now with that said I’m wondering why it now hurts like 4 inches below where I pinned lol like the outside of my bicep is sore...

I don’t care and will continue to pinned shoulders, but curious as to why it’s sore where it is..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like oil leaked outside the muscle, shoulders can do that, quads are bad about it too if you pin between muscles. How long was needle

Sounds like oil leaked outside the muscle, shoulders can do that, quads are bad about it too if you pin between muscles. How long was needle

So I can continue to do it, because my right gluts is a fucking mess lol and I pin eod... and my old ass can’t turn left to pin other ass cheek lol so figured I could add both shoulders and quads in the mix

How much were you pinning?

Would it be better to use a 5/8 instead of 1 inch needle ??? For shoulders anyway

So I can continue to do it, because my right gluts is a fucking mess lol and I pin eod... and my old ass can’t turn left to pin other ass cheek lol so figured I could add both shoulders and quads in the mix

Yes bro, you definitely can't keep pinning one glute like that...very bad for scar tissue

I pinned 1/2 cc eod

That should be plenty as there isn't really a lot of space in the delt for oil unless you got some real meaty delts. Like REHH said, it sounds like oil leaked out and I had that same thing happen to me except the oil went right into my shoulder joint making it feel I had a rotator tear.

Yes bro, you definitely can't keep pinning one glute like that...very bad for scar tissue

I already have lots of scar tissue there, back in the day I used allot of gear and would pin right gluts like 9 out of 10x

I will try to heat up oil from now on also and try that I keep gear in bedroom and you can hang meat in my room lol A/c set to 61F

I think your pinning glutes wrong if your having problems twisting enough, I hardly twist at all, just look at the mirror and reach back with both hands, if pinning right glute hold pin with left hand between two fingers near the needle and push plunger with right, reach around like being handcuffed.

Lol but are you 49 years young lol

I think your pinning glutes wrong if your having problems twisting enough, I hardly twist at all, just look at the mirror and reach back with both hands, if pinning right glute hold pin with left hand between two fingers near the needle and push plunger with right, reach around like being handcuffed.

Lol but are you 49 years young lol

I'm 48, turning 49 next month with degenerative arthritis in my low back and neck...

Damn dude, pinning same muscle EOD?? No matter the size of pin or volume you're gonna accumulate scar tissue badly hitting the same site over and over. Surely u can reach your Gluteus Medius, No? Your Tensor Fascia is right in the front, I can get 1.5ml into that muscle no problem. Depending on volume u can execute perfect pins in many muscles aside from the main suggested ones. Some guys stick a 1/2-1ml in pecs, Tris, etc. Think one dude on here puts 3cc into his lats. Just watch the volume when trying a new virgin muscle. I would work on finding your VG and using BOTH sides, figure out a way to pin that other Glute Max., Do a little research about scar tissue. Scar tissue is definitely not your friend. Good luck man!!

Well pinned my left gluts like this had never thought about doing this but used left hand to stick myself then used right hand around the back side to hold needle and slowly push in oil with left hand... so far so good thanks man... oh and I did warm up the oil

Glad to hear you got it worked out, I too had to practice going to the left. Normally 2ml I’m good in either glute, but the other night I had tren,primo,& live wire 1ml of each and had the wife pin that one for me. So far I’ve only hit delts and glute, but will some day have to venture over to quads and whatever else.

Back