• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any 100g buisness ideas??

Get Shredded!
We have a bunch of the Cummins ISL9 and they are all certified clean idle for CA. Sensitive to a few things, def has been a big PITA out here because of evaporation in the heat crystallizing in the tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We have a bunch of the Cummins ISL9 and they are all certified clean idle for CA. Sensitive to a few things, def has been a big PITA out here because of evaporation in the heat crystallizing in the tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah the CA certified are little more pain.

Invest in property

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Invest in property

That's what I did... however being a slumlord... errr... I mean a landlord is a pain in the tookus.

Just buy and wait on it, sell it later.
Im not talking about buying a constructed property. Just land.

Renting is a shitty business. Maintenance, repairs and then people dont pay rent on time. Eviction notices.
That's what I did... however being a slumlord... errr... I mean a landlord is a pain in the tookus.

Renting is a shitty business. Maintenance, repairs and then people dont pay rent on time. Eviction notices.

On my rentals years ago I had cheap places I bought and rented. $500 a month or less places. Now I only have rentals that are all around $2000 a month. For here thats the top upper middle class type. What I found is the more you charge the better the tenants usually are. You have cheap rentals you will likely have more problems. Just my experience I dont like to put the cheap renters down. I was one of them when I started.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My father and I develop barren and agricultural land.
We buy cheap af agricultural land, convert it into residential land.
I will soon start my own construction business but only commercial. Renting out commercial buildings is easier and more profitable.
On my rentals years ago I had cheap places I bought and rented. $500 a month or less places. Now I only have rentals that are all around $2000 a month. For here thats the top upper middle class type. What I found is the more you charge the better the tenants usually are. You have cheap rentals you will likely have more problems. Just my experience I dont like to put the cheap renters down. I was one of them when I started.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Those buy here pay here should be shut down. You are preying on the people down on their luck and you are milking them for their last cent. Shows what a complete scumbag those people are.

And you mother fuckers think that is a good business idea, idiots.

It's good for everyone. You sell without a credit check, so your sale is riskier. You, like any company or bank would do, charge higher interest.

Why are BHPH business owners scumbags and a dealer or bank isn't?

Most of the US doesn't have public transportation. A car is a major necessity that you're providing. It's not like you're hiding anything from the buyer.

"Can you pay 50 bucks per week?"
"Yes I can"
"Sign this and here are your keys"

How's that being a scumbag?

It's good for everyone. You sell without a credit check, so your sale is riskier. You, like any company or bank would do, charge higher interest.

Why are BHPH business owners scumbags and a dealer or bank isn't?

Most of the US doesn't have public transportation. A car is a major necessity that you're providing. It's not like you're hiding anything from the buyer.

"Can you pay 50 bucks per week?"
"Yes I can"
"Sign this and here are your keys"

How's that being a scumbag?

Because they know damn good and well how it will end up. The bank checks credit to see if the person can and will pay.

The BHPH uses people during income tax season, etc. To take all of their initial money and then know they are going to repo it within a month.

Late on a bank loan? You have about 60 days before they repo. Late on a BHPH? You have about as long as it takes the repo truck to drive to your house.

IML Gear Cream!

I like my investments to be actively producing. Maintenance, repairs and evictions is just part of doing business. You can always get someone else to do those chores. An alternative might be to do what 3OT does: raise cocks. He has cocks running all over his property and a couple are pretty nasty.

Because they know damn good and well how it will end up. The bank checks credit to see if the person can and will pay.

The BHPH uses people during income tax season, etc. To take all of their initial money and then know they are going to repo it within a month.

Late on a bank loan? You have about 60 days before they repo. Late on a BHPH? You have about as long as it takes the repo truck to drive to your house.

You clearly don't understand how this works.

A BHPH place will do their best to make the customer happy, so that customer can bring his brother, sister, nephew and the whole family to buy there. No one in this business will repo a vehicle that's one week late. They'll call and see what's going on, and negotiate.

BHPH lives of the steady income that the buyers will bring. Repo'ing is a mess, very often a third party that ends up being expensive, potential for legal issues and bad reviews on your business. A repo'ed customer will tell everyone they know that you're no good.

You'll often see a BHPH place waiting longer than 60 days to do anything against a buyer. It's a business like any other and most buyers do honor their weekly payments, which are often in the $40-60 range.

Immigrants have 0 credit score and are often denied by banks. My sister moved to Florida 22 years ago and that was the only way she had to buy a car. To this day she is very thankful to the BHPH company and friends with the owner. He even helped her with building her credit and she ended up buying a condo and a house in the area.

Of course, you'll find bad people anywhere, but your large financing bank is much more evil than your mom and pop local used car lot.

I like my investments to be actively producing. Maintenance, repairs and evictions is just part of doing business. You can always get someone else to do those chores. An alternative might be to do what 3OT does: raise cocks. He has cocks running all over his property and a couple are pretty nasty.
Always more work and stress involved in active investments. Although regular return is a good thing.

I like my investments to be actively producing. Maintenance, repairs and evictions is just part of doing business. You can always get someone else to do those chores.

Exactly. Passive income and building net worth without lifting a finger. Over the last several years in many areas, property values have doubled which means, increased monthly income with excellent write offs and net worth doubled right with it. If you own enough of them and don't want to be involved on the day to day, look into a property management company to handle things for you.

Ag exempt land and then owner financing it out is another strong option for passive income.

Back