• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any 100g buisness ideas??

IML Gear Cream!
I know there is a broad range of people on here is why I am looking for ideas.

Question is if you had $100,000 for investment into a new buisness what would you do??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Vehicle wrap...I've spent $30k in 6 months and I'm not even a big client....the printer is $40k plus peripherals...good business imo.

My new DEA work phone

Vehicle wrap...I've spent $30k in 6 months and I'm not even a big client....the printer is $40k plus peripherals...good business imo.

My new DEA work phone
Thats sounding sweet. Only one place around that does that. What did you wrap?

The wifes cousin owns a shop in Vegas and does pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Buy Here Pay Here in immigrant area, bi-lingual staff.

Welding rig. 100k and you can get a bad ass welder and a 4x4 diesel.

Buy Here Pay Here in immigrant area, bi-lingual staff.

This is is key. You sell to the poor, live with the rich. I have a side gig, I’m just the backer. Small car lot, buy here pay here. You won’t believe what poor people will pay for a car on payments. And 5 out of 10 sales, you get to repo the car. Then you get to charge them the repo fee, or sell car again. It’s a win win always.

100k should cover a few months sponsor fees and subsidize Rob’s hooker budget pretty well.

This is is key. You sell to the poor, live with the rich. I have a side gig, I’m just the backer. Small car lot, buy here pay here. You won’t believe what poor people will pay for a car on payments. And 5 out of 10 sales, you get to repo the car. Then you get to charge them the repo fee, or sell car again. It’s a win win always.
This is under serious consideration. The workforce here if full of nepali and Somali temp workers. Just have to make sure they keep insurance up to date. None of them can drive worth a shit.

Also looked into a temp agency. On average you make 25 to 35%. Every 100k in pay you make 25 to 30,000.

Maybe a temp agency with a car lot. You take their car payment straight out their check.

Get Shredded!
This is under serious consideration. The workforce here if full of nepali and Somali temp workers. Just have to make sure they keep insurance up to date. None of them can drive worth a shit.

Also looked into a temp agency. On average you make 25 to 35%. Every 100k in pay you make 25 to 30,000.

Maybe a temp agency with a car lot. You take their car payment straight out their check.

Im telling you, there is nothing more legally lucrative then used cars, we call it putting lip stick on a pig, now you must have means of most repairs in house. That will make profit sore. 1 good mechanic, 1 body man/ painter and a couple repo men. And take in repairs also to feed employees more work if needed. The buy here pay here is where it like fishing in a barrel. Rule of thumb for the buy here price is double of what you have into car total. But the hardest part to learn is buying cars, a old dealer once told me your money is made when you buy the car not selling it.

How do you compete with the big guys? No one can compete with warranty and 84 month loan options... interesting idea tho most people i know in the used car business ain’t any better off.

How do you compete with the big guys?

You don't.

Your clients are the ones who can't get approved there. You don't ask for anything. Maybe a pay stub. They pay 60 bucks a week and drive. If they stop paying, you repo the vehicle. The down alone covers your costs, since you brought pretty cheap at the auction.

Insurance costs? I’m guessing you need a pretty good plan to cover loses on people who don’t pay there bills?

You don't.

Your clients are the ones who can't get approved there. You don't ask for anything. Maybe a pay stub. They pay 60 bucks a week and drive. If they stop paying, you repo the vehicle. The down alone covers your costs, since you brought pretty cheap at the auction.

yes this is why you install trackers on who you consider high risk, and your high end sales. Because the people have track records of non payment, no one else will give a credit line and you must have some wheels to make moves in this world.

You don't.

Ah ok...gotcha ...now my gears are turning ...hmmmmm

The dude I knew sold mainly to people with bad credit or no credit. Had a good repo guy and like someone said would repo the car and resell it 5 times before it would stay gone. He would get 1000 or so down and have them make weekly payments. 2 weeks late repo the car make them pay the repo fee and late fees or else take the car back clean it up and resell it. Said some 5000 dollar cars would get 30,000 or more when it was finally gone.

One other place had a thing installed in the car where you had to enter a code for the car to start. For the people that had really bad credit this code had to be entered on the payment due date or the car would not start.

Ah ok...gotcha ...now my gears are turning ...hmmmmm
Mine are balls to the wall spinning now too. I use to buy and fix alot of wrecked cars years ago to resell. If i could get this going in time for the people to blow their tax return money would be a great.

These types of buyers are not gonna care if the title has salvage history either. I can get higher dollar cars for 1/2 the price going that route.

Worse part about the used car buying here is the rust. I have never seen rust like on the cars here. Buyers here dont seem to mind the rust though.

Well, rust in my state prolly got ya beat, and the laws on R-titles and salvage titles are strict enough to make that not worth it, but other than that I like the idea...just feel bad about ripping people off....

The dude I knew sold mainly to people with bad credit or no credit. Had a good repo guy and like someone said would repo the car and resell it 5 times before it would stay gone. He would get 1000 or so down and have them make weekly payments. 2 weeks late repo the car make them pay the repo fee and late fees or else take the car back clean it up and resell it. Said some 5000 dollar cars would get 30,000 or more when it was finally gone.

One other place had a thing installed in the car where you had to enter a code for the car to start. For the people that had really bad credit this code had to be entered on the payment due date or the car would not start.

This is true. I had an employee with horrible credit buy a car from some used car lot.

He told me what he paid for it, how many and how many payments where to pay the car off over that period of time and the interest alone doubled the cost of purchase.

I was running the numbers in my head and it was all I could do to keep a poker face and not say anything.

IML Gear Cream!
Mine are balls to the wall spinning now too. I use to buy and fix alot of wrecked cars years ago to resell. If i could get this going in time for the people to blow their tax return money would be a great.

These types of buyers are not gonna care if the title has salvage history either. I can get higher dollar cars for 1/2 the price going that route.

Worse part about the used car buying here is the rust. I have never seen rust like on the cars here. Buyers here dont seem to mind the rust though.

like I said lipstick on a pig, patch all rust up make blow in some paint, it’s only got to look good till you sell it. Tax time is the home run of the year, another saying told to me years ago is, there is a ass for every seat.

yes this is why you install trackers on who you consider high risk, and your high end sales. Because the people have track records of non payment, no one else will give a credit line and you must have some wheels to make moves in this world.
Remote vehicle ignition kill switch..when they turn the car off after you initiate a shutdown for non payment, te car is disabled then the GPS sends you coordinates....sell it again

My new DEA work phone

That would be awesome in a 5 way intersection. Can you do it while it’s running?

start your own church, pay zero taxes, wave your hands in the air, get a machine to count all the people's donations.. that's the American way, and you can be either democrat or republican... help to save souls, while not having one yourself.. :coffee: ..

start your own church, pay zero taxes, wave your hands in the air, get a machine to count all the people's donations.. that's the American way, and you can be either democrat or republican... help to save souls, while not having one yourself.. :coffee: ..

Imagine that. Mr.Disability knows how to use the system......

Those buy here pay here should be shut down. You are preying on the people down on their luck and you are milking them for their last cent. Shows what a complete scumbag those people are.

And you mother fuckers think that is a good business idea, idiots.

Imagine that. Mr.Disability knows how to use the system......

Those buy here pay here should be shut down. You are preying on the people down on their luck and you are milking them for their last cent. Shows what a complete scumbag those people are.

And you mother fuckers think that is a good business idea, idiots.

.. the only truth you've ever spoken on this forum, is when you cried and admitted that you beat your wife, and once again you lost your job, and that's why you beat your family up... a real tuff guy.. :roflmao: ..

That would be awesome in a 5 way intersection. Can you do it while it’s running?

They won’t shut down while driving, but some of the systems you can limit the speed, It puts the ECM in a limp mode.

We have limp modes on the big diesels at work when the reegen is overoad too many times.
Question, are these no or bad credit buyers really called roaches? Heard it in a used car commercial out here.

We have limp modes on the big diesels at work when the reegen is overoad too many times.
Question, are these no or bad credit buyers really called roaches? Heard it in a used car commercial out here.

never heard them called roaches, I call them all Franklin....lol

never heard them called roaches, I call them all Franklin....lol

Yeah the Duramax will keep lowering speed until issue is fixed or service on fluid or DPF is completed.

Back