• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Second order placed

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Happy to say I just placed my second order with ace. I’ve delt with ace and bones in the past and there product and customer service is both top notch. His hgh was the first hgh I tried and the best to date so far. In this order I ordered myself a kit of the blue tops a bottle of Tren Ace and test prop to add onto my current cycle I’m running of test p and Tren Ace. I also ordered some Tren Ace and d bol for a friend. This will be my first time experimenting with his oils and if they are anything like his gh I’m sure I’ll be ordering more. I could only afford one kit this order and already looking forward to a couple weeks from now when I will be able to order a few more. I’ll keep everyone posted on my experience and the difference I notice if any from switching labs on my last bottles of this test and tren cycle. Can’t wait to get that gh back in me for that quality of life feeling it brings and extremely quick recovery from work/gym. Thanks for providing us with this great stuff at such a reasonable cost Ace and Bones.

Damn the D bol went on sale right after I placed my order lol wish I would have known this could have saved some $ lol oh well.

Damn the D bol went on sale right after I placed my order lol wish I would have known this could have saved some $ lol oh well.

Apologies on that mate, next order we'll add as a free bonus for you.

Cheers,
Bones

Back