Crazy Doser

Blood work after being on CD's balkan test E for 2 months

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Blood work after being on CD's balkan test E for 2 months

I've been running 250mg/week of CD's balkan test E for 2 months now. Bloods were perfect:

CD results.jpg

This gear is just as good as pharma gear that I've ran in the past. Absolutely zero PIP and looks to be dosed extremely accurately. Add to this that CD has never taken more than 3 days to deliver my order with solid communication, makes for an unbeatable source. Keep up the great work CD!

Burkawitz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Thatís better then perfect, thatís incredibly good. 250 a week of most is roughly 1250 to 1450, your is almost double.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Burkawitz View Post
    Thatís better then perfect, thatís incredibly good. 250 a week of most is roughly 1250 to 1450, your is almost double
    Agreed. Itís probably closer to 300mg/ml than 250mg/ml now that I think about it. Anaboliclab showed it was dosed very accurately in accordance to the label though, so maybe I just respond to it very well.

What amazes me most is like I mentioned, this gear is just as good as pharma gear in terms of PIP. 99% of other UGLís that Iíve ran gave me PIP to at least some degree, but I have zero with Balkan test. Theyíre an excellent lab

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Dont take this as a dis against CD since i am going to give them a go myself given the positive feedback; But this statement is not completely accurate. We all utilize test slightly different including the way we convert it to other hormones. I was on script test for a year 70mg 2x/week and my total came back at 1440. The clinic I Was using said that was slightly higher than they were expecting of 1,200. But I have seen guys post 150mg/week coming back anywhere between 800-1400 that seems the be the normal range for that dose. Of course some guys do need 250 to get to 1400 as you stated above but i don't think that's the norm based on my readings. I wont get into the burnt-out-receptor theory I would rather discuss something less volatile like politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Burkawitz View Post
    Thatís better then perfect, thatís incredibly good. 250 a week of most is roughly 1250 to 1450, your is almost double.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dale; 11-18-2018 at 04:26 AM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,123 Posts
    Rep Points

My 150mg/wk watson cyp prescription gets me 300-500.

The op didn't give his dosing schedule or time from last pin to blood draw, without that information his results are practically worthless.
    IRONLION REP
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Our website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    Wickr Name:ironlionlabs
    Wire Name:ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    My 150mg/wk watson cyp prescription gets me 300-500.

The op didn't give his dosing schedule or time from last pin to blood draw, without that information his results are practically worthless.
    not to mention he did not state of this was the only compound he was taking also. Iíve seen guys post blood work that comes out waaaaayyyy higher than it should be and then later on say oh yea I was also pinning test prop eod and suspension pre workout and also taking 150mg proviron daily lol like no shit itís going to be extremely high. However Iím not doubting CD one bit about his gear he is probably the most underrated sponsor on this fourm. Every purchase Iíve made from him I was more than happy and codes always check out. If I want pharma grade gear in my hands in a week or less CD is my go to and for being close by his prices are very reasonable compared to the other labs close by that offer what he does
    Last edited by Jswole220; 11-18-2018 at 08:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by seafishy View Post
    I've been running 250mg/week of CD's balkan test E for 2 months now. Bloods were perfect:

CD results.jpg

This gear is just as good as pharma gear that I've ran in the past. Absolutely zero PIP and looks to be dosed extremely accurately. Add to this that CD has never taken more than 3 days to deliver my order with solid communication, makes for an unbeatable source. Keep up the great work CD!
    Balkan is pharma grade from Moldova. If you could just clarify your dosing schedule and protocol on the bloods. I already know CDs product is exactly what it says it is on the vial however just clear things up for the people who have doubts.
    Last edited by Jswole220; 11-18-2018 at 08:39 AM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,123 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Balkan is pharma grade from Moldova. If you could just clarify your dosing schedule and protocol on the bloods. I already know CDs product is exactly what it says it is on the vial however just clear things up for the people who have doubts.
    I'm not doubting the gear at all, just hard to quantify the results when you don't know if he pinned 1 or 7 days before bloodwork or whether it was one 250mg pin or two at 125 a week. Also yes if he was taking anything else which could skew the results. Because those results are more inline with 500mg a week than 250. If pinning once a week your supposed to draw blood 7 days from pin; if twice a week you draw 3.5 days from pin. If he took a 250mg pin then drew 1-2 days later then yes you will have an exaggerated result.
    Last edited by REHH; 11-18-2018 at 06:00 PM.
    IRONLION REP
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Our website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    Wickr Name:ironlionlabs
    Wire Name:ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    I'm not doubting the gear at all, just hard to quantify the results when you don't know if he pinned 1 or 7 days before bloodwork or whether it was one 250mg pin or two at 125 a week. Also yes if he was taking anything else which could skew the results. Because those results are more inline with 500mg a week than 250. If pinning once a week your supposed to draw blood 7 days from pin; if twice a week you draw 3.5 days from pin. If he took a 250mg pin then drew 1-2 days later then yes you will have an exaggerated result.
    Ah yes, sorry, my bad. The blood was drawn about 3 days after I pinned, and I was/am doing 250mg per week split between two 125mg doses. I was not using anything else