• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can’t get off

Get Shredded!
Asians? Don't you mean Pakistan cockroaches?
Looks like trump has successfully penetrated his dick in your brain.
f7f81b75d5124ae4c534360ac94f99fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Raj is indian descent and yinz need to take some geography lessons
He needs to go back to kindergarten. He lacks primary education

He needs to go back to kindergarten. He lacks primary education

actually this is one people miss all the time cause they think of asians as an ethnic group chineese looking people and not as a geographical area

In all honesty it’s probably a psychological issue more than anything. More than one woman in a day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No always just the one. More than one in the same week.. yes

Even when I lock down with one for a month or more. It’s the same issue.

No always just the one. More than one in the same week.. yes

Even when I lock down with one for a month or more. It’s the same issue.

So, are you saying the issue is that you can't ejaculate multiple times in let's say, 2 hours? Like one session?

If that's the case, there isn't anything wrong.

In all honesty it’s probably a psychological issue more than anything. More than one woman in a day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Exactly.. we can mentally fuck ourselves and it can destroy us in the sack

So, are you saying the issue is that you can't ejaculate multiple times in let's say, 2 hours? Like one session?

If that's the case, there isn't anything wrong.

No once the first session is over. It takes hours for me to be able to ejaculate again

dont you guys have jobs? how do you have time to sit around all day and wait for erections?
Mine gets hard even when wind touches it. Its embarrassing now :(

dont you guys have jobs? how do you have time to sit around all day and wait for erections?

You have a Job? I’m a full time gigolô

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet but, certain types of medication can make sexual climax near impossible. Obviously I'm not aware if you use medication. I know for a fact that anti depression meds or drugs like gabapentin can wreck sexual function even if your libido is normal to high. This could be something to consider if you're using medication. Keep in mind many drugs today have SSRI elements in them as well. So read up on anything you take besides your normal TRT related meds. For what it's worth, just trying to help.

P.S. If you are taking anything related to depression DO NOT STOP taking them cold turkey or you're in for dark days, brother.

Took this for a while for a back injury and honestly I feel my body has never been the same. Therefore just about believe all the stuff coming out about this drug. It made me crazy!

So a little something has been slowly happening over the last year or so.

When I have sex I can get my first nut in normal time. The second or third is all but impossible. I’ve been with 4 different men in this past year and all think it’s weird.

Anyone else and how to solve this.

Yes, quit being a faget.

my FDA company phone

Back