• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

email

classic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
im a client of alan for long time , i think 4 years , never had any problem with him , also very helpful
very friendly , but from now on i email him , he barelly replies , i have been trying to reach him for 2 weeks to place an order , just had some questions and nothing! whats goin on?

You can contact Alan using one of the emails below. You shouldn't have any trouble reaching him with one of those.

dg2015@tutanota.de or Dgear@protonmail.com

You can also PM me if you cannot reach him. Thanks

bro i have both emails, he used to give more att , im a client for loing time so... i think he should be more reliable like before...

Bro, are you kidding?
In the last 6 weeks you sent me +200 emails, and didn't make a payment.
Every time when I provide you payment details you are disappear.
I replied to you, I wont accept any orders from you by email.
If you want to do an order, you should do your order through website, as like other people do it.

bro i have both emails, he used to give more att , im a client for loing time so... i think he should be more reliable like before...

It's a lot easier to just place an order though the website. Like brasileiro said, "simple and easy".

Alan is a busy guy and it takes a lot of time to process orders through email. It's actually faster and easier for everyone to place orders through the website.

A little window shopping . LOL. I cant imagine in this business playing email tag and not buying . Another great thread by one of are members .

Last edited:
im a client of alan for long time , i think 4 years , never had any problem with him , also very helpful
very friendly , but from now on i email him , he barelly replies , i have been trying to reach him for 2 weeks to place an order , just had some questions and nothing! whats goin on?
I just ordered maybe 3 weeks ago and it was quick as usual.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back