• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Go to cycle for raw strength gains and recovery

Allen9001

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s everyone’s go to cycle for just raw strength gains and recovery? What’s turns you into a animal for 20 weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a loaded question man.
What's your experience with training, diet, and AAS in general?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

As far as training I’ve been in the gym 4-6 days a week for the last 10 years, I’m currently 30 years old. I’m on my third 20 week cycle of Test/Deca currently which is about to wrap up, I’m looking to shred down next with a Tren ace, mast, prop stack as well as 4ius a day of GH. I have no Interest in competing at all I’m just here to take myself strength and body wise beyond what I’ve been able to accomplish. I’m currently 240 around 18%bf, my diet is 6 days a week of chicken and rice/sweet potato when I get bored of rice lunch and dinner and oatmeal in the am. I usually have a cheat day once a week where I drink and eat what I want. After cutting some BF I want to work on pure strength gains for the next year as well as just increasing muscle mass hence my question, I’ve done tons of lurking and reading on here but never haven’t ran across anyone cover just pure strength gains. And my knowledge is ok but I’m by no means a expert.

And nudes.

Nudes are a must

0d9171c6c72a174f31e0c54a40a9d0a2.jpg

No problem lol

Also my current weight is at 0 cardio a week, which will soon change I’m going to add a hour of fasted cardio every morning to my workout once I begin to try and cut some BF%

When telling members to post pics before getting help goes wrong. Lmao.

Haha I mean I’m ready for bulking season, but in all seriousness I don’t have any readily available if that’s what’s definitely needed to get advice I can take some later on.

I think certain drugs can help to achieve certain goals better then others.

Test, Deca and anadrol are the old school mass building staples for good reason.

There's also advantages to that stack that would lend it to be very well suited to your plan.

Intra cellular water retention from all three compounds will aid in strength from a sheer leveraging standpoint.

Deca is a good choice for longer cycles as well and, since strength is a big factor in what you want to achieve, that extra little bit of water will aid in keeping some excess pain off the joints if you are trying to push heavy loads in lower rep ranges as you should when training for strength and size.

Anadrol is just sheer firepower. Aggression, strength and plenty of size added that you could maintain with the deca and test after its pulled out.

Test, don't even gotta explain.

The one other drug I personally throw in is low dose tren e. My body type leans towards gaining fat pretty easily so it helps quite a lot in that area. Also, tren itself will increase strength a ton.

You mentioned staying leaner and, you can without the tren, you just have to nail the nutrition side and time food when it'll be best utilized.

Test, Deca and anadrol are the old school mass building staples for good reason.

There's also advantages to that stack that would lend it to be very well suited to your plan.

Intra cellular water retention from all three compounds will aid in strength from a sheer leveraging standpoint.

Deca is a good choice for longer cycles as well and, since strength is a big factor in what you want to achieve, that extra little bit of water will aid in keeping some excess pain off the joints if you are trying to push heavy loads in lower rep ranges as you should when training for strength and size.

Anadrol is just sheer firepower. Aggression, strength and plenty of size added that you could maintain with the deca and test after its pulled out.

The one other drug I personally throw in is low dose tren e. My body type leans towards gaining fat pretty easily so it helps quite a lot in that area. Also, tren itself will increase strength a ton.

You mentioned staying leaner and, you can without the tren, you just have to nail the nutrition side and time food when it'll be best utilized.

Thanks for the info, how long do you typically run the anadrol and what do you typically stack with it as well as dosage?

IML Gear Cream!
Deca with 18% bf is usually pretty bad.

Anyway, answering your question: test suspension, tren, drol, var...

Deca with 18% bf is usually pretty bad.

Anyway, answering your question: test suspension, tren, drol, var...

Yea I haven’t worked towards cutting any bf at this point with 300mg a week of deca but I’m about to drop the deca at the end of the cycle and push hard with cardio and but that bf% to 10-12% and then work on mass and strength gains

What’s everyone’s go to cycle for just raw strength gains and recovery? What’s turns you into a animal for 20 weeks?

I'm not gonna fully recommend this but a kilo of good Colombian snow will turn you into a animal for 20 weeks. Stack that with some Colombianas and Ticas with and you will be in full beast mode. Not to mention should get you down under 10% bf in no time.

The recovery pct is gonna be a bitch though. If you go this route hit me up I need a good vacation!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm not gonna fully recommend this but a kilo of good Colombian snow will turn you into a animal for 20 weeks. Stack that with some Colombianas and Ticas with and you will be in full beast mode. Not to mention should get you down under 10% bf in no time.

The recovery pct is gonna be a bitch though. If you go this route hit me up I need a good vacation!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sounds like a great way to die happy lmao

Yea I haven’t worked towards cutting any bf at this point with 300mg a week of deca but I’m about to drop the deca at the end of the cycle and push hard with cardio and but that bf% to 10-12% and then work on mass and strength gains

There's nothing wrong with using Deca with high bf%

I ran a deca test dbol stack and cut calories - went from 181 to 163 and was benching 315lbs. For me, strongest physically I had ever been and was also able to lean out quite a bit. Went from close to 20%bf to around 14% in those 16 weeks. Deca with moderate bf can go well if you eat right and throw in some cardio. Dbol blew me up fast size and strength wise. It was also the first stack I ever ran so could be beginners luck.

Wow. Exactly what I would've said and explained even a little better, as usual.
As for dosing and length, what would be your thoughts Monte?
I was thinking
750 Test (E, C, Sust)
500 Deca
20 weeks
50 mgs Anadrol pd (25am/25pm) 6 weeks
Last 8 weeks, throw in Tren E at 300-350 pw to shred up some and tweek that diet even more so.
Or if you're a very experienced
1250 test
750 deca
100mgs Anadrol pd
I'd still keep the tren in that ball park.

Wow. Exactly what I would've said and explained even a little better, as usual.
As for dosing and length, what would be your thoughts Monte?
I was thinking
750 Test (E, C, Sust)
500 Deca
20 weeks
50 mgs Anadrol pd (25am/25pm) 6 weeks
Last 8 weeks, throw in Tren E at 300-350 pw to shred up some and tweek that diet even more so.
Or if you're a very experienced
1250 test
750 deca
100mgs Anadrol pd
I'd still keep the tren in that ball park.

Thanks, I’ve been running

500 Test
300 Deca

Once I get my BF% where it needs to be I’ll give this a go. I’ve heard the anadrol is pretty amazing but haven’t tried it as until this last cycle I haven’t felt like I needed to push any harder.

Thanks, I’ve been running

500 Test
300 Deca

Once I get my BF% where it needs to be I’ll give this a go. I’ve heard the anadrol is pretty amazing but haven’t tried it as until this last cycle I haven’t felt like I needed to push any harder.

I'm running DP Anadrol for the first time coming up. Just came back at 48.3mgs per pill. Pretty accurate dosing.
I've run dbol a few times and love it. Now I'll have a preference and possibly next time, run them together.

Get Shredded!
Also my current weight is at 0 cardio a week, which will soon change I’m going to add a hour of fasted cardio every morning to my workout once I begin to try and cut some BF%

That's what everyone tries to say 🙄. Till it comes morning and time to get up and put some work in! 😜 Upload pics. Get a better idea of how to advise and plus then you can show us the after when you're done. 💪

I'm running DP Anadrol for the first time coming up. Just came back at 48.3mgs per pill. Pretty accurate dosing.
I've run dbol a few times and love it. Now I'll have a preference and possibly next time, run them together.

Anadrol on the way for my first time. How is it so far how you liking it?

Oh I haven't got it yet my man.
I've had my pack in
"Handed to carrier" since Sep. 24th. This is a contest winning so I'm not bitching. However, if I paid for it, this wouldn't be acceptable.
Anadrol on the way for my first time. How is it so far how you liking it?

Back