Legend Pharma


Caber on Deca

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Caber on Deca

  1. #1
    Member


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    48

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    282361440

    Caber on Deca

    Hey boys, I was strongly recommended to get caber for prolactin for deca I'll be getting into next month. Best labs, sources based off experience? Also dosages?

    Here's what I am going with:
    Stats: 27/225/13%

    1-12 Test Cyp 600
    1-10 Deca 400
    1-6 dBol 50ed
    1-12 adex .5 eod
    13-14 adex .25 eod

    14-17
    Clomid 50/50/50/50
    Nolva 20/20/20/20

    Thanks boys.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    TX_hempknight's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    299

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    82
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points
    857548066

    Most people will tell you to read the forum rules, then they will tell you to look at the sponsor subforums and do your own homework. Most would recommend domestic. Most would recommend a sponsor with alot of posts and activity. Not trying to be a dick, but i have read too many of these types of posts and thats typically what happens. TBH, theres alot of good reputable sponsors who have been here a long time. You wont be disappointed with most of them.

    PM sent though.

  3. #3
    Member


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    48

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    282361440

    Quote Originally Posted by TX_hempknight View Post
    Most people will tell you to read the forum rules, then they will tell you to look at the sponsor subforums and do your own homework. Most would recommend domestic. Most would recommend a sponsor with alot of posts and activity. Not trying to be a dick, but i have read too many of these types of posts and thats typically what happens. TBH, theres alot of good reputable sponsors who have been here a long time. You wont be disappointed with most of them.

    PM sent though.

    Thanks, yeah. I've def been looking through. The source I use doesn't have it. So I was more looking to get some refers before trusting another source, but yeah, I'm digging in forums for sources and searching.

    youre Not a dick, bro, lol appreciate you

  4. #4
    Super duper mod
    frank zazz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    way down
    Posts
    6,140

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    876
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    798
    Thanked in
    476 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I donít use the stuff personally. I am running 800 deca a week right now without any problems. People will tell you that itís necessary but itís not for everyone. I will tell you that psl had it and they sell pharma so check them out
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,369

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    354
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    252
    Thanked in
    203 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    do you hold a lot of water on that dose of deca?- do you use anything to combat water retention if you do? Im holding quite a bit of water with just NPP- figure it will be worse with deca and Ill probably only be able to handle low dosage.
    Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    I donít use the stuff personally. I am running 800 deca a week right now without any problems. People will tell you that itís necessary but itís not for everyone. I will tell you that psl had it and they sell pharma so check them out

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    tren2k14's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,677

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    148
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    531
    Thanked in
    379 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    No need for caber on that dose just control e2


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws and Best Service
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    http://ironlion-lab.net/




    http://www.ironmagresearch.com
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Tren15 for 15% off

  7. #7
    Super duper mod
    frank zazz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    way down
    Posts
    6,140

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    876
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    798
    Thanked in
    476 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    do you hold a lot of water on that dose of deca?- do you use anything to combat water retention if you do? Im holding quite a bit of water with just NPP- figure it will be worse with deca and Ill probably only be able to handle low dosage.
    I am not holding much water at all since I stopped the dbol. How is your estrogen? Most people donít gain a bunch of water on npp but I guess everyone is different.
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    15,329

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    727
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,655
    Thanked in
    1,598 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Dose doesn't have so much to do with holding water as does diet.
    Read the Rules Please
    Monster Labs Rep
    Montego10 for 10% off at
    http://Www.Mymonsterlabs.Com

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at
    http://Straightupkratom.com

  9. #9
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,369

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    354
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    252
    Thanked in
    203 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    That's probably the culprit then. I can clean it up a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Dose doesn't have so much to do with holding water as does diet.

  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,369

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    354
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    252
    Thanked in
    203 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Not sure- Im running 500 mg test per week with it- also running blacktops 4 IUs, 4 days a week- I just dropped the NPP and started low dose tren (approx 300 mg/week) to finish off this run. Also just started taking aromasin 12.5 mg e3d which seems to help with the water weight some. I will be getting bloods soon but probably after I stop the tren because that can give innacurate e2 levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    I am not holding much water at all since I stopped the dbol. How is your estrogen? Most people donít gain a bunch of water on npp but I guess everyone is different.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-15-2016, 01:48 PM
  2. Prami or caber best for deca
    By Kronikmstrb8r in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-30-2014, 04:57 AM
  3. Deca with caber vs without
    By BTC in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-29-2014, 09:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums