• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just Placed My First Order With IronLion

chemical

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just placed my first order with IronLion and I’m pretty psyched about it. It’s always an exciting time when you send money to a new sponsor, but they have come highly recommended and the communication has been top notch and they have answered every question I have had and I’m really looking forward to posting a review on their products. It seems like they are one of, if not the best on this forum and any info that anyone can provide would be great.

I plan on doing 5iu ED IM fasted, upon awakening for 3-4wks, then 5iu EOD for the remainder of the time. I got 300ius, I got two packs of the Grey tops because I really like the 15 iu/vial idea and they were 98% purity so I decided on them, but I’m sure they are all great. They came recommended by a very well respected member but unless I have posted his name already I should probably not mention him because he reps another company. He also recommended his company as well, but they were out and I figured if he is recommending the company that he’s not associated with, then they must be pretty good. So, Ironlion seems like a no brainer and if they’re everything they seem to be, they have a customer for life.

Chemical

Just placed my first order with IronLion and I’m pretty psyched about it. It’s always an exciting time when you send money to a new sponsor, but they have come highly recommended and the communication has been top notch and they have answered every question I have had and I’m really looking forward to posting a review on their products. It seems like they are one of, if not the best on this forum and any info that anyone can provide would be great.

I plan on doing 5iu ED IM fasted, upon awakening for 3-4wks, then 5iu EOD for the remainder of the time. I got 300ius, I got two packs of the Grey tops because I really like the 15 iu/vial idea and they were 98% purity so I decided on them, but I’m sure they are all great. They came recommended by a very well respected member but unless I have posted his name already I should probably not mention him because he reps another company. He also recommended his company as well, but they were out and I figured if he is recommending the company that he’s not associated with, then they must be pretty good. So, Ironlion seems like a no brainer and if they’re everything they seem to be, they have a customer for life.

Chemical
You're in good hands brother.

I've been running the Puretropin's for over a year and they never disappoint.

Good to hear. Happy to be a part of the family. Does the 5iu ED IM fasted upon awakening sound, well, sound to you. That regimen came highly recommended to me by heavy iron. And, I’m sure he needs no introduction or credentials revealed. It’s funny because when I first started researching it was
1) recommended that a person set their alarm for 4 hours after they fell asleep or in the middle of the night, they should awaken and inject about 4 iu in the belly below the belly button in the fat subq,a
2) then it was recommended to inject subq under the belly button before bed.
3) then peptides were big and they said inject them 3 times daily sub q morning, midday, and before bed. I know this is a different chemical compound but still it helped us to understand the pulsatile manner of gh. Pulses —are blunted by sugar so the morning shots were the most productive since we usually don’t eat during the night if you sleep all through the night. So, this made sense.
4) Then with IGF-1 DES and IGF-1 LR3 people were told that maximal uptake absorption resulted from IM shoulder injection at any time of the day. Make sense since you are providing exogenous IGF-1, not HGH which can ---result in IGF-1 release.
5) Now it is said that instead of during the middle of sleep or before bed, it is best time inject it upon awakening since GH pulses are best with low blood sugar and no carbohydrate being absorbed and burned off in the blood and throughout the body.

It seems we are getting smarter and the things that need to be kept in mind are whether we are injecting a chemical compound that induces an endogenous release or whether we are providing an exogenous chemical compound. I know it sounds funny to say that injecting something can be endogenous, but I am talking about whether an exogenous administration will result in an endogenous release. So, that is the difference, but yes I understand that everything we inject are technically exogenous. That is what exogenous means. Hopefully I made this clear.

I posted this question on another forum, but I might as well post it here since I don’t think I got a response yet. Since IGF-1 LR3, for example is definitely an exogenous chemical that we truly see as this end chemical that we want in high number, wouldn’t taking IGF-1 and HGH, which is taken with the goal of increasing endogenous IGF-1, itself, by counterproductive. Since, we would already have IGF-1 there already. I know this isn’t a simple question, because if the only reason we took HGH was to get elevated IGF-1, then IGF-1 would be more costly than HGH. That is simply not true because HGH is more expensive, has better results, and is therefore more sought after. So, HGH does more than just increase IGF-1. Hope that makes since. Learning about the specifics is what I do. So, sorry for that. I’m not one of those, 'it just works' type of people. In other words, you can’t tell me 'it just works' and then I’ll shut up. I wanna know why. It seems to me that is why a peptide like HGH Fragment 176-191 is so effective, because it contains amino acids 176-191 of the 191 HGH peptide sequence. HGH Fragment 176-191 was recently discussed in another thread on this subforum and I think it’s an interesting idea since it does contain so of the HGH sequence. Now, if they can just come up the HGH Fragment 1-175 and add in some 176-191 and we will all be set. I know it would probably be more complicated than that since the 191 aa sequence can’t be fragmented to get the full array of results. That’s why we have to refrigerate them to keep them from breaking this AA sequence. Well, hope I made sense and I hope I helped to raise some questions of your own. Thanks. Any comments are welcome. Not just answers. Thanks again.

Chemical

Good to hear. Happy to be a part of the family. Does the 5iu ED IM fasted upon awakening sound, well, sound to you. That regimen came highly recommended to me by heavy iron. And, I’m sure he needs no introduction or credentials revealed. It’s funny because when I first started researching it was
1) recommended that a person set their alarm for 4 hours after they fell asleep or in the middle of the night, they should awaken and inject about 4 iu in the belly below the belly button in the fat subq,a
2) then it was recommended to inject subq under the belly button before bed.
3) then peptides were big and they said inject them 3 times daily sub q morning, midday, and before bed. I know this is a different chemical compound but still it helped us to understand the pulsatile manner of gh. Pulses —are blunted by sugar so the morning shots were the most productive since we usually don’t eat during the night if you sleep all through the night. So, this made sense.
4) Then with IGF-1 DES and IGF-1 LR3 people were told that maximal uptake absorption resulted from IM shoulder injection at any time of the day. Make sense since you are providing exogenous IGF-1, not HGH which can ---result in IGF-1 release.
5) Now it is said that instead of during the middle of sleep or before bed, it is best time inject it upon awakening since GH pulses are best with low blood sugar and no carbohydrate being absorbed and burned off in the blood and throughout the body.

It seems we are getting smarter and the things that need to be kept in mind are whether we are injecting a chemical compound that induces an endogenous release or whether we are providing an exogenous chemical compound. I know it sounds funny to say that injecting something can be endogenous, but I am talking about whether an exogenous administration will result in an endogenous release. So, that is the difference, but yes I understand that everything we inject are technically exogenous. That is what exogenous means. Hopefully I made this clear.

I posted this question on another forum, but I might as well post it here since I don’t think I got a response yet. Since IGF-1 LR3, for example is definitely an exogenous chemical that we truly see as this end chemical that we want in high number, wouldn’t taking IGF-1 and HGH, which is taken with the goal of increasing endogenous IGF-1, itself, by counterproductive. Since, we would already have IGF-1 there already. I know this isn’t a simple question, because if the only reason we took HGH was to get elevated IGF-1, then IGF-1 would be more costly than HGH. That is simply not true because HGH is more expensive, has better results, and is therefore more sought after. So, HGH does more than just increase IGF-1. Hope that makes since. Learning about the specifics is what I do. So, sorry for that. I’m not one of those, 'it just works' type of people. In other words, you can’t tell me 'it just works' and then I’ll shut up. I wanna know why. It seems to me that is why a peptide like HGH Fragment 176-191 is so effective, because it contains amino acids 176-191 of the 191 HGH peptide sequence. HGH Fragment 176-191 was recently discussed in another thread on this subforum and I think it’s an interesting idea since it does contain so of the HGH sequence. Now, if they can just come up the HGH Fragment 1-175 and add in some 176-191 and we will all be set. I know it would probably be more complicated than that since the 191 aa sequence can’t be fragmented to get the full array of results. That’s why we have to refrigerate them to keep them from breaking this AA sequence. Well, hope I made sense and I hope I helped to raise some questions of your own. Thanks. Any comments are welcome. Not just answers. Thanks again.

Chemical
The 5iu fasted in the morning will work fine and for all the reasons listed like lower blood sugar levels and natural gh release at that time of the day.

You're going to get many different opinions on the dosing though. Some will say split it AM/PM, some will say pre or post workout. In the end, just getting in the regular dose every day is most important. From there you can try different things to see what really works best for you.

As far as peptides such as IGF1, I don't see a ton of value in them when you're running gh as well. I have used IGF1 post workout since it can act almost like insulin in the aspect of nutrient shuttling.

Right on. Thanks for the response. I like it when people use their knowledge to help others. I am one of those that really thinks in-depth about this stuff and some people just say you’re overthinking this. I don’t agree. I don’t think that overthinking really exists. You can say your first thought was the right one, but to overthink something only results in a more proven opinion. I just don’t get people who say something just works.

It’s like these people that want to hear that they should invest money in something because they’re gonna get filthy rich, and I’m thinking ok, but how. Some want to hear about an asymmetrical business opportunity, even though I have no idea what that is, I can tell there is at least some thought instead of telling people they’re gonna be driving a Lamborghini in no time. You would have to be a moron to give up your money because someone said you would be getting all the chicks if you give me all your savings.

Anyway, the nutrient shuttling does make sense, but I think that would be better for someone who wants to see the effects that IGF-1 can have on their training and recovery.

One last question for you. I did a tren ace and test prop cycle several years back and didn’t finish it up with a HRT shot of Test E or Test C to self taper me down since tren ace shuts you down so hard and I got a touch of gyno. It’s not glandular, it’s just a dot of glandular tissue, but it can become puffy when I take any hormone. 200-300mg of Test Cyp seems to fine since I have been doing it a long time. But, I did a shot from my sponsor for oils of 300mg Test E and I got a terrible chest sensitivity like never before. It was almost like it was Test Suspension instead of Test E. I mean it hit me within 10 minutes post injection. Which is weird because it should take 12 hours to peak, unless I went through a vein, which is likely. I always aspirate, so there was no blood when I pulled back. Anyway, I get this same sensation with GHRP-2, but not with IGF-1. I also get this sensitivity with T3 Cytomel because of the hormone increase. The gyno never made any sense. I only had problems during PCT, during on cycle. I took Aromasin and Tamoxifen and nothing helped. I took Pramipexole and it did help, so I think it was progesterone and prolactin gyno. Which is weird because it was in PCT and I was no longer taking the Tren Ace. But, that is what happened. Now, I have to take Masteron to be on anything and it helps more than any other thing I have ever taken. It is a life saver. Sorry, just wanted to give you a clear picture of what I can take and what I can’t. Winstrol even seemed to aggravate it and it doesn’t aromatize. It’s so weird. It’s not a progestin either. Maybe I should order some Proviron as well on my next oil order. But, I think I will just do 100mg/wk of Test Cyp, 200-400 Tren E, and 800mg Masteron. Maybe add in some proviron. I planned to add in EQ and Primo, but that may have to be put on hold. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see how it goes, but I will keep everyone updated in case they are curious how things go for me. I took prami, tamox, and some Levodopa last night to decrease prolactin, but I only feel like shit due to the decrease in estrogen, but chest and sides still are sensitive. Anyway, thanks for any response and this is a weird one.

Chemical

Right on. Thanks for the response. I like it when people use their knowledge to help others. I am one of those that really thinks in-depth about this stuff and some people just say you’re overthinking this. I don’t agree. I don’t think that overthinking really exists. You can say your first thought was the right one, but to overthink something only results in a more proven opinion. I just don’t get people who say something just works.

It’s like these people that want to hear that they should invest money in something because they’re gonna get filthy rich, and I’m thinking ok, but how. Some want to hear about an asymmetrical business opportunity, even though I have no idea what that is, I can tell there is at least some thought instead of telling people they’re gonna be driving a Lamborghini in no time. You would have to be a moron to give up your money because someone said you would be getting all the chicks if you give me all your savings.

Anyway, the nutrient shuttling does make sense, but I think that would be better for someone who wants to see the effects that IGF-1 can have on their training and recovery.

One last question for you. I did a tren ace and test prop cycle several years back and didn’t finish it up with a HRT shot of Test E or Test C to self taper me down since tren ace shuts you down so hard and I got a touch of gyno. It’s not glandular, it’s just a dot of glandular tissue, but it can become puffy when I take any hormone. 200-300mg of Test Cyp seems to fine since I have been doing it a long time. But, I did a shot from my sponsor for oils of 300mg Test E and I got a terrible chest sensitivity like never before. It was almost like it was Test Suspension instead of Test E. I mean it hit me within 10 minutes post injection. Which is weird because it should take 12 hours to peak, unless I went through a vein, which is likely. I always aspirate, so there was no blood when I pulled back. Anyway, I get this same sensation with GHRP-2, but not with IGF-1. I also get this sensitivity with T3 Cytomel because of the hormone increase. The gyno never made any sense. I only had problems during PCT, during on cycle. I took Aromasin and Tamoxifen and nothing helped. I took Pramipexole and it did help, so I think it was progesterone and prolactin gyno. Which is weird because it was in PCT and I was no longer taking the Tren Ace. But, that is what happened. Now, I have to take Masteron to be on anything and it helps more than any other thing I have ever taken. It is a life saver. Sorry, just wanted to give you a clear picture of what I can take and what I can’t. Winstrol even seemed to aggravate it and it doesn’t aromatize. It’s so weird. It’s not a progestin either. Maybe I should order some Proviron as well on my next oil order. But, I think I will just do 100mg/wk of Test Cyp, 200-400 Tren E, and 800mg Masteron. Maybe add in some proviron. I planned to add in EQ and Primo, but that may have to be put on hold. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see how it goes, but I will keep everyone updated in case they are curious how things go for me. I took prami, tamox, and some Levodopa last night to decrease prolactin, but I only feel like shit due to the decrease in estrogen, but chest and sides still are sensitive. Anyway, thanks for any response and this is a weird one.

Chemical
The gyno symptoms -

I have the same issue. I haven't been able to nail down what causes the pain in the tissue and like yours, it's pretty small.

Estrogen and prolactin have both been checked numerous times when this is happening and they are always in good range.

I think, much like how anadrol can cause gyno like symptoms through a pathway we don't understand, any AAS can do so.

Note, I don't get growth, but I do get pain in the nipple. This cycle, no pain at all and I'm not doing anything differently. Not even running a dopamine antagonist.

Wow, that sucks that you have to go through that, but I do appreciate that there is someone who understands what I’m going through. I would love to blast a gram of Test but that just isn’t in the cards. Masteron is the only way I’m able to hack it as it’s the only oil that has anti-estrogen properties. I can’t believe even winstrol was giving me issues. I wonder if there was some test base or suspension in with my Test E. Anyway, the Tren E gives me relatively mild symptoms, but I’m not doing anything else until it calms down.

May I ask what your current cycle outline looks like. I’m curious if you’re running any Masteron or Proviron. Never tried Proviron but I’m curious if it couldn’t do what I would want it to do. Regards.

P.S. Ya, an unknown pathway is really the best way to put it because I asked for help on here and they just kept saying give the tamoxifen and aromasin time to do their work, meanwhile it was getting worse and when I was asleep was the only time I had any relief and it didn’t start up again until about 5-10 minutes after I woke up. I thought that was interesting.

Chemical

Last edited:
Wow, that sucks that you have to go through that, but I do appreciate that there is someone who understands what I’m going through. I would love to blast a gram of Test but that just isn’t in the cards. Masteron is the only way I’m able to hack it as it’s the only oil that has anti-estrogen properties. I can’t believe even winstrol was giving me issues. I wonder if there was some test base or suspension in with my Test E. Anyway, the Tren E gives me relatively mild symptoms, but I’m not doing anything else until it calms down.

May I ask what your current cycle outline looks like. I’m curious if you’re running any Masteron or Proviron. Never tried Proviron but I’m curious if it couldn’t do what I would want it to do. Regards.

P.S. Ya, an unknown pathway is really the best way to put it because I asked for help on here and they just kept saying give the tamoxifen and aromasin time to do their work, meanwhile it was getting worse and when I was asleep was the only time I had any relief and it didn’t start up again until about 5-10 minutes after I woke up. I thought that was interesting.

Chemical
First 12 weeks was 750mg test 350mg Deca with 6 weeks of Dbol at the start with no issues.

Switched to 125mg sust, 50mg tren a, mast p, npp Ed along with 50mg var 3 weeks ago with no issues still.

AI has been half mg adex Tuesday Thursday Friday.

Chemical
It just clicked what you were saying about the gyno flare.

Doubt it was anything in the test.

Even if there was suspension in the test, which would probably make crash if it was any amount worth noting in there, the time frame still wouldn't add up.

You would need enough suspension in there to elevate testosterone enough to cause a sharp elevation in estrogen in response. Even then, the estrogen would still need time to bind to the breast tissue and then trigger a response for that tissue to swell or grow..... This won't happen in a couple hours.

Have you tried nolvadex as a countermeasure?

Yes, that is what I have been using. Nolvadex or tamoxifen I have in liquid form as well as the 20mg tablets I got from walgreens that an endocrinologist was smart enough to prescribe. My first dr. told me that gyno is only possible if I ingested estrogen. I was baffled by his lack of knowledge in hormones. So, I thought it was time to send me to a endocrinologist or someone who knows what they’re talking about. Ya, the timeframe really makes no sense. I almost wonder if it was just because I had waited so long after my last shot of Masteron and nolva and prami. It would make sense that the rebound of estrogen could have occurred. That’s why I should get another bottle of Aromasin since it’s a suicidal inhibitor and I won’t have to worry about rebound since it takes a long time for those aromatase enzymes to synthesize new ones, since the old one would have been killed. That way the rebuilding process will take several days to weeks to build back up. Plus, the nolva makes me feel like absolute dogshit. Not as bad as letrozole. That stuff is just satan. It will make you forget what a vagina is used for. And it takes about a month for that to return. But, aromasin doesn’t do that to me and it has the bonus of increasing IGF-1, LH, and FSH. It is truly one of the best PCT’s out there. I’m on HRT, but still I think it would be wise to go with the Aromasin. I have personally never tried Arimidex but I hear good things, it’s not a suicidal inhibitor, I just wish I could find an AI that did Estrogen, Estrone, Estradiol, Progesterone, and Prolactin. But, I guess Aromasin and Prami is about as good as it gets. So, I will either do that or arimidex and Prami. Never tried Caber, but the heart valve issues sound scary, but prami has those as well. I’m just used to Prami.

Do you know of any benefits to Arimidex over Aromasin?

Chemical

By the way, Thanks.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Yes, that is what I have been using. Nolvadex or tamoxifen I have in liquid form as well as the 20mg tablets I got from walgreens that an endocrinologist was smart enough to prescribe. My first dr. told me that gyno is only possible if I ingested estrogen. I was baffled by his lack of knowledge in hormones. So, I thought it was time to send me to a endocrinologist or someone who knows what they’re talking about. Ya, the timeframe really makes no sense. I almost wonder if it was just because I had waited so long after my last shot of Masteron and nolva and prami. It would make sense that the rebound of estrogen could have occurred. That’s why I should get another bottle of Aromasin since it’s a suicidal inhibitor and I won’t have to worry about rebound since it takes a long time for those aromatase enzymes to synthesize new ones, since the old one would have been killed. That way the rebuilding process will take several days to weeks to build back up. Plus, the nolva makes me feel like absolute dogshit. Not as bad as letrozole. That stuff is just satan. It will make you forget what a vagina is used for. And it takes about a month for that to return. But, aromasin doesn’t do that to me and it has the bonus of increasing IGF-1, LH, and FSH. It is truly one of the best PCT’s out there. I’m on HRT, but still I think it would be wise to go with the Aromasin. I have personally never tried Arimidex but I hear good things, it’s not a suicidal inhibitor, I just wish I could find an AI that did Estrogen, Estrone, Estradiol, Progesterone, and Prolactin. But, I guess Aromasin and Prami is about as good as it gets. So, I will either do that or arimidex and Prami. Never tried Caber, but the heart valve issues sound scary, but prami has those as well. I’m just used to Prami.

Do you know of any benefits to Arimidex over Aromasin?

Chemical

By the way, Thanks.
I prefer Aromasin myself. The main reasons being that it's not as harsh on lipids and, it's much harder to crush your estrogen with it.

The only up side to arimidex, in my opinion, is when you're running higher doses or aromitase compounds or, you have a hard tone controlling e2.

How much nolva were/are you using? I find that 10mg 2-3 times a week is plenty to help when I start having the symptoms. Your mental issue could be just over dosing.

Ok, so I would do a quarter tab of 20mg, so 5mg for two days in a row, then lay off. then when I stopped the Masteron for about a week and hadn’t had any anti-e’s, I started getting symptoms again. So, I took a quarter tab, 5mg 3 days in a row, and the symptoms were still there but I felt like hell. So, I am at a loss for words. The Masteron doesn’t make me feel like shit and has been the only thing that has helped me. Oh, I should mention when I would take the nolva, I would also take 4-6 drops of pramipexole @2mg/ml and 30 drops/ml, so 6 drops is 0.4 mg’s of prami. So, 5mg nolva and 0.4 mg prami ED along with 600-800mg Masteron E. So, I have been thinking that I should definitely pick up some aromasin, but since Masteron seems to be the only thing that helps me, I should give proviron a try as well. It is the only other steroid that is said to work similar to Masteron. Some people even call Proviron oral Masteron. But, I definitely need to get this fixed before the GH gets here because I have a feeling I will need a ton of Masteron, Proviron, aromasin, and Prami in order to combat the symptoms I will get from Test Cyp, Test E, Tren E, Mast E (not a big deal in this case), EQ, Primo I decided to drop as it would cost me too much money and the anavar would only cost 25% that much for four 30 days and they are relatively similar I hear. Anyway, I will list the whole thing again so you can see it all at once.

Test C
Test E
Test P
Tren E
Mast E
EQ U
Anavar
Proviron

HGH

Aromasin
Prami
Nolva