• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SNL: Kanye West’s pro Trump speech

Kayne had a pretty good melt on TMZ, I dont think his indorsement says much, but he has a lot of balls saying the shit on SNL, they will never ask him back

Kanye is in the process of getting a tea party setup with himself, Colin Kaepernick, and Trump. How's that one gonna play out?? They gonna talk football I assume??

heck is out there in that Cali sun, Cali babes, Cali weed.. he's in heaven ..
Yes he is.. That's a beautiful place to be with those above mentioned. Ya can't help but smile just waking up when the place is that nice.

IML Gear Cream!
music is like candy, you throw away the rappers
Lol, never heard that one.. but a good one for sure.. I still listen to older rap. You have got to have some old rap u like dude., one day when you're in the groove and feelin it, u will post the link on here to some rap u like.

Lol, never heard that one.. but a good one for sure.. I still listen to older rap. You have got to have some old rap u like dude., one day when you're in the groove and feelin it, u will post the link on here to some rap u like.
I dislike rap because of what it has done to the music industry, music used to take talent and the colaboration of a group, and the result was amazing sounds and songs, now its 2 dimensional, some guy at home on his computer with no talent, I was hoping it would evolve into something better but now its this garbage mumble wrap and auto tune vocals shit needs to stop

I dislike rap because of what it has done to the music industry, music used to take talent and the colaboration of a group, and the result was amazing sounds and songs, now its 2 dimensional, some guy at home on his computer with no talent, I was hoping it would evolve into something better but now its this garbage mumble wrap and auto tune vocals shit needs to stop
I can't say I follow any of the rap music nowadays. I hear shit on a radio or something kids playing dont even know who or what it is. I never even heard of that Mac Miller dude till he died. I'm kinda stuck in my music ways to be honest man. You would laugh if you knew all the different music I jam bro. Most all of the music i listen to is older stuff(metal to rap and everything in between) as opposed to new age music of any genre. Newer music doesn't grab me for whatever reason. Rap did change the music industry, rap also changed within itself. I feel like all music genres changed within themselves. I get what your saying though man cuz I too love my music made by instruments and a talented voice.

Rap is the art of saying motherfucker as many times as you can to different beats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rap is the art of saying motherfucker as many times as you can to different beats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Let's just keep it real bro, .."nigga" is said more than motherfucker. No.? Some of these new words I dont even know.lol .. like where did these young shitheads come up with "GAS" as a description for top shelf cannabis. What happened to "dank".,"primo"..etc.. Same thing with oldschool rappers and new age...

Let's just keep it real bro, .."nigga" is said more than motherfucker. No.? Some of these new words I dont even know.lol .. like where did these young shitheads come up with "GAS" as a description for top shelf cannabis. What happened to "dank".,"primo"..etc.. Same thing with oldschool rappers and new age...

Esskeetit..... try and figure that one out

No clue, I’ve heard the song and still don’t get it lol, he’s one of the mumble rappers
That's what I'm talking about dude, some words I think are made up or totally unrecognizable. New age mumble rap does nothing for me. Cant even stand to hear it, then again what they call country music doesn't sound like country much these days either. A random shuffle of my music might look like something below...

Hank Jr. = Country Boy Can Survive
Naughty By Nature = OPP
Warrant = Cherry Pie
Papa Roach = Last Resort
Pink = Just like. Pill

Lol my music likings all over the map.

Back