• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Submit your Gear pic with Euro-Pharmacies and win a free give away!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Submit your Gear pic with Euro-Pharmacies and win a free give away!

There will be 1 winner and He/She gets to choose from 1 of 3 boxes..
Each box will contain a different assortment of products and items from PuritySourceLabs.ru

Additionally,we're throwing in some of our NEWEST product that have just been released inside one or more of the Mystery boxes,
or just maybe
in all of the boxes..Who knows (wink wink).
So, if you're one of those people that wish to try more products by Euro-Pharmacies and/or their latest fast selling releases
and you wish to get ahold of these HOT items offered here at PuritySourceLabs.ru
now's your chance.
(And for a special, we'll even toss in a 10% discount coupon off any International order for EP oils/orals only)

Come on, now that's a steal, all for some creativity?!?!?

Here's how to enter:

Capture a unique photo of your Euro-Pharmacies products that will grab our full undivided attention..
Get creative by being either witty, funny, cleaver,
at a random place or even XXX on some cute gal
:eek:
Innumerable possibilities,
the ideas are endless..

3D-Box-Shot-Maker.git
3D-Box-Shot-Maker.git
20ggmk9.jpg

Lets see what you have..
Ends: No set date as of yet

Damn. Mine hasn’t reached me yet. But, I will be buying more from you guys this Friday !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn. Mine hasn’t reached me yet. But, I will be buying more from you guys this Friday !

No set date when it ends.. not of yet.. when we start getting some really good pics, thats when we'll call it! ;)

You have plenty of time

No set date when it ends.. not of yet.. when we start getting some really good pics, thats when we'll call it! ;)

You have plenty of time

If you wanna pm me that be cool help me plan on what I’m going to buy doing winter bulking. So far I got hgh 100iu kit and anadrol the pharma drol on your site.

This seems too easy....what's the catch?

It is easy.. that catch is we want to see our customers gear, show it off in the most creative way.

I’m trying to think of something other than the good ol under cheek pics and booty pics. Kinda got old with those contest already. It’s good to see something else for a change.

do not be shy, try it

Now these are the pictures I'm talking about people doing something with their own personal stash, rather than a photo shot image, something creative with their gear... Keep the pictures coming my dude..

Man it took me forever to figure out how to cut and paste this damn picture. This is my first time I ever tried to use photo shop or other similar apps

Bro, it's a good job and funny as f***.. great thinking

Get Shredded!
Man it took me forever to figure out how to cut and paste this damn picture. This is my first time I ever tried to use photo shop or other similar apps

All my masterpieces are done in MS Paint. Something that would take 5 minutes in photoshop takes me 30 minutes in paint. I believe there's something to be said about doing things the old fashion way. Makes it more authentic.

Plus I dont know how to use photoshop...

All my masterpieces are done in MS Paint. Something that would take 5 minutes in photoshop takes me 30 minutes in paint. I believe there's something to be said about doing things the old fashion way. Makes it more authentic.

Plus I dont know how to use photoshop...

i downloaded some random cut and paste app. Signed up for a free 3 day trial to get all the features. Made that pic Andrew then canceled right away. Cuz knowing me I’ll forget then start getting charged for it. That’s a actuall pic of me lifting 365 and I pasted the vials.

Hey vision I want to make a order today. Do I do it through the website or the contact info that I see on the bottom of your guys posts

i downloaded some random cut and paste app. Signed up for a free 3 day trial to get all the features. Made that pic Andrew then canceled right away. Cuz knowing me I’ll forget then start getting charged for it. That’s a actuall pic of me lifting 365 and I pasted the vials.

Hey vision I want to make a order today. Do I do it through the website or the contact info that I see on the bottom of your guys posts
Go ahead and use the website bro. The contact info is mostly for pre/post order questions or issues.

Guess i can put up a pic for fun since Everyone else did.:)

When are we gonna have a winner? I’m getting anxious
Ideally we'd like to get more participation. Hoping this picks up so maybe we'll leave it open for a bit longer.
Yea I think I'll put up a pic tomorrow too. I have recently discovered the EP tren base (aqua). Its amazing I gotta show some love :p
Please do brother. Don't let Xraytek win by default due to lack of competition. Give the guy some competition :)

Cmon now I don’t care how I win as long as I do. I love me some psl. I thought I did have competition but I’m guessing psl reps don’t count?

Back