• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Jefferson's anyone?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone toss Jefferson squats into their routine for shock value?

Ok checked them out on you tube. Thanks for the post now I have something new to try on my leg day this week. You think these would be better at the end of the workout?

Ok checked them out on you tube. Thanks for the post now I have something new to try on my leg day this week. You think these would be better at the end of the workout?
Its a great movement to toss in at ant time.. its GREAT for quads and glutes.. Toss these in after leg press.. you don't even need much weight on the bar either!
start with the bar and use that a few sessions, get an idea for the movement than add weight if needed

Sounds like a plan to start with the bar. Do you switch feet set to set? The video I watched suggested so just curious what you do. Also what sort of rep range would you recommend?

Kia Green like to use them for hitting glutes he doesn't use weight just the bar.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Kia Green like to use them for hitting glutes he doesn't use weight just the bar.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That is all you need you don't need weight the bar alone will annihilate you.. but you gotta Flex the glutes at the top and push the hips out in contract.. switch the stance..

Ok incorporated these into my workout today and did them after 5x20 on the leg press. Good movement my legs were burning. A little awkward at first but I'm going to keep trying them definitely a great finishing movement. It also showed me that I need to work on my hip flexibility/mobility. Thanks for the post and a new exercise

Ok incorporated these into my workout today and did them after 5x20 on the leg press. Good movement my legs were burning. A little awkward at first but I'm going to keep trying them definitely a great finishing movement. It also showed me that I need to work on my hip flexibility/mobility. Thanks for the post and a new exercise
Yes you are 100% on point that it is a bit humbling and makes you realize that "OUR" mobility sometimes is a bit off at times and it centers us back to earth with considering the aspect of trying movements that we're unfamiliar with for better self improvement and situational awareness..Very awkward movement, but once all groups that are employed/fired up a few times, before you know it after a few weeks you'll start seeing improvements in other areas.. Great finisher with just the bar alone!

Back