• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Super fast TD

Allen9001

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First order was great, communication was excellent and delivery was extremely fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this is the wrong thread but I’ve sent pm and email how’s does the 300 bitcoin and get 200$ credit work ? I have emailed you guys and do not get a response back

I know this is the wrong thread but I’ve sent pm and email how’s does the 300 bitcoin and get 200$ credit work ? I have emailed you guys and do not get a response back

super simple, you order goods for 300+ and later you'll be offered to choose free goods for another 200 :) incredible deal ! because of it all my orders are 300+ LOL

its running till the 1st of Novemer at least. All you need is to choose bitcoin or other crypto as payment method. Our site will offer bonuses before you check out. Only for international warehouse.

its running till the 1st of Novemer at least. All you need is to choose bitcoin or other crypto as payment method. Our site will offer bonuses before you check out. Only for international warehouse.

Is primo on this bonus ?

Back