• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TD & GC products review

beerad

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just a few things to try Eq is on point tren e is on point mast p lol dam this stuff here great Test e waiting to notice but sure it’s not going to be disappointed tri blend on point d bol will find out later and both bases are Potent

Attachments

• 491C7EC0-3AA4-4D7E-9A78-94437A9C4B5F.png
    491C7EC0-3AA4-4D7E-9A78-94437A9C4B5F.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 97
Thank you for the kind words!

What Base did you try? Tren and Tren/EQ? That stuff will fire a man up for war!!!

Just a few things to try Eq is on point tren e is on point mast p lol dam this stuff here great Test e waiting to notice but sure it’s not going to be disappointed tri blend on point d bol will find out later and both bases are Potent

Hey man, I was supposed to debut the new labels lol. Looking great GC!

I still have almost a full tren/eq base. Took it about 3 times and it’s strong as hell, haven’t got the corouge up, yet, to give it another go!

Tighten up Devildog! Don't be a lil kitty kitty

I still have almost a full tren/eq base. Took it about 3 times and it’s strong as hell, haven’t got the corouge up, yet, to give it another go!

Every things good the trend is kicking as the eq is showing up I can tell and the mastron p has me fucking like crazy I mean that tri blend tho only maitake was me doing a bicep injection for the first time I used a 25 gauge 5/8 inch and I think it oozed out and stayed under the skin it went down now but I can well assure any wanting to try GC will be well pleased!

❤️💪

Every things good the trend is kicking as the eq is showing up I can tell and the mastron p has me fucking like crazy I mean that tri blend tho only maitake was me doing a bicep injection for the first time I used a 25 gauge 5/8 inch and I think it oozed out and stayed under the skin it went down now but I can well assure any wanting to try GC will be well pleased!

Back