• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Checking estrogen and prolactin

No my prami is sun pharma so i thought of the two things my research letro was more likely to be bunk so i just did it first. I should check prolactin now tho
Then you don't know that it's prolactin.

You're just guessing. And throwing dopamine agonists around can really cause some issues....

I would have it checked. I have seen maybe 4 people who actually need it out of the numerous bloods I've seen.

Youre right i should get it checked. However i do get a brown discharge out of my nipples when i run a 19nor too high and it almost immediatly goes away when i start prami. Its bro science but defintally what happens

I do believe there are other pathways to gyno symptoms with some compounds, look at Anadrol, it causes gyno in some ppl thru some alternate route.

Back