• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Big Pharma-Open up your eyes

Very disturbing man!!! Hopefully everyone reads this. I used to be very naive when it came to Dr's. I think we all need to pay close attention and always research anything our Dr's tell us, research meds and side effects, ask family and friends opinions, etc., because as this article states, the major Corp. agencies, and Dr's all have something to gain from the general populations health and even more. Great post Idog.!!

My pleasure bro💪

Very disturbing man!!! Hopefully everyone reads this. I used to be very naive when it came to Dr's. I think we all need to pay close attention and always research anything our Dr's tell us, research meds and side effects, ask family and friends opinions, etc., because as this article states, the major Corp. agencies, and Dr's all have something to gain from the general populations health and even more. Great post Idog.!!

Back