• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2.0 Mix & Match 2.0

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

29lbeqv.jpg

Nice...including some of the higher priced items in this deal. Good thinkin!

Hell yes! Where else can you go and get this type of QUALITY, SERVICE, and ACCOUNTABILITY at such affordable pricing!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Grab a couple tren and a couple mast....
Great way to split with a buddy and save, you need a couple primo to finish your run and he wants to try the tren/test mix....
Mix & Match and SAVE!

Jump on this incredible deal!! Its never been so easy to mix and match and save while doin so!!
Thank you PSL!!

Great gear at great prices. PSL is structured and ran like a professional American business. Ordering from PSL gives me confidence in my purchase and professional experience like Amazon gives me. wait...Maybe even better than Amazon, Amazon doesn't have Vision as a problem solver, LOL

Seriously though :) Before you are able to close the site and log off, your order confirmation email is already in your inbox. Confirm your payment and your pack is on the way.

I've personally taken advantage of the 5 for 175 and his euro's and the communication is more than what's necessary, imo.

THEN... for those of you who do not like using BTC, PSL accepts WU ...haahumm Mr Jswole and the likeminded :)

Act Now and SAVE!
Limited time discounts.

Mix and Match - 4 vials of the following EP Line Products :

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Masteron Propionate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Primobolan Acetate - 50mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Testosterone Isocaproate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Testosterone PhenylPropionate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Testosterone Propionate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Test P 50mg / Tren A 50mg - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Trenbolone Acetate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

Now Reduced even more!!