Samson var review

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,218

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    528
    Thanked in
    365 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147383647

    Samson var review

    I want to thank samson for the chance to review their anavar. Samson sent me their apt and yixin var to review. So first off the package came fast and it was packaged very good and secure. These are tabs which is awesome. I inspected both bottles of var and they look great. I'm looking foreward to running these and doing a follow up to this review. Thanks again samson for these. I'm a huge var fan and have ran many brands of var so I definitely know what good var feels like.

    Time to get it.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years


  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    128

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    215861519

    We would like everyone to know that Big Rich is a rep for another quality source. I am quite sure he has access to as much var as he wants from his company so for him to switch to our product and give an honest review is much appreciated....good or bad.

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    2,802

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    443
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,047
    Thanked in
    777 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    I want to thank samson for the chance to review their anavar. Samson sent me their apt and yixin var to review. So first off the package came fast and it was packaged very good and secure. These are tabs which is awesome. I inspected both bottles of var and they look great. I'm looking foreward to running these and doing a follow up to this review. Thanks again samson for these. I'm a huge var fan and have ran many brands of var so I definitely know what good var feels like.

    Time to get it.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    well whatís the verdict?

  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,218

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    528
    Thanked in
    365 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147383647

    OK so the cycle including Samson var is planned for April 1st. I will do a follow up review. I apologise for not getting to these sooner. Thanks for all the members who got on me about it but I didn't forget about Samson. He hooked me up with a free product so I will deff do a follow up.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years


  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Tall Deck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,449

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    440
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    520
    Thanked in
    397 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147183647

    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    .... I'm a huge var fan and have ran many brands of var so I definitely know what good var feels like.



    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Just curious: what dosage works good for you?

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,218

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    528
    Thanked in
    365 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147383647

    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    Just curious: what dosage works good for you?
    40 to 50mgs tops if it's quality is all you need.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years


  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Dispense Quick's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5,727

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    638
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    597
    Thanked in
    369 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    i agree with this.
    guys running 80-100mg to get results need to find a better source like samson.
    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    40 to 50mgs tops if it's quality is all you need.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    128

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    215861519

    We have been getting a lot of good feedback on our Var. Email us for our latest list at samson@securenym.net

  9. #9
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    2,802

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    443
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,047
    Thanked in
    777 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by SAMSON SUPPLIES View Post
    We have been getting a lot of good feedback on our Var. Email us for our latest list at samson@securenym.net
    Iíve considered trying your products before just if Iím going to be totally honest and not trying to bash you at all when asking this why is your list so expensive? I remember seeing something before where you said you re sell gear from other vendors but even still I feel the prices are pretty steep and thatís what drives most people away from trying

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    weakback's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    148

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points
    219248801

    Samson is a reliable sponsor and products are good. But yeah his prices are a bit high. Maybe throw us a sale once and awhile.

  11. #11
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    128

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    215861519

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Iíve considered trying your products before just if Iím going to be totally honest and not trying to bash you at all when asking this why is your list so expensive? I remember seeing something before where you said you re sell gear from other vendors but even still I feel the prices are pretty steep and thatís what drives most people away from trying
    All of our products are produced in an actual lab in China. We are not home brewers. We pay our remailers a very handsome salary to take the risks of receiving the products from China and then shipping out to our customers. Yes, if we made the stuff in our kitchen, it would be cheaper. We ARE the longest operating domestic source on this board for a few reasons.....We know how to operate securely, we offer quality products and our customers know they will get what they paid for. Piece of mind means a lot to some people. We thank everyone for their continued support.

  12. #12
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    2,802

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    443
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,047
    Thanked in
    777 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by SAMSON SUPPLIES View Post
    All of our products are produced in an actual lab in China. We are not home brewers. We pay our remailers a very handsome salary to take the risks of receiving the products from China and then shipping out to our customers. Yes, if we made the stuff in our kitchen, it would be cheaper. We ARE the longest operating domestic source on this board for a few reasons.....We know how to operate securely, we offer quality products and our customers know they will get what they paid for. Piece of mind means a lot to some people. We thank everyone for their continued support.
    I understand that but several sources offer local gear made in a lab for much cheaper including actual pharmaceutical grade. I was not trying to bash yíall but just curious why the prices are 2x higher than most sources on here that offer the same quality

  13. #13
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,218

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    528
    Thanked in
    365 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147383647

    So here's a small follow up on the product. I ran 40mg ed of the yixin var just as in the past I was very happy with the product if you have quality var 40mg is all u need to be a very happy camper lol. I agree with what others post that Samson is a bit high priced and for that reason people tend to go elsewhere but the few things I have ran have been great. Sorry for slacking on getting to these.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years


  14. #14
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    128

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    215861519

    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    So here's a small follow up on the product. I ran 40mg ed of the yixin var just as in the past I was very happy with the product if you have quality var 40mg is all u need to be a very happy camper lol. I agree with what others post that Samson is a bit high priced and for that reason people tend to go elsewhere but the few things I have ran have been great. Sorry for slacking on getting to these.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Your unbiased review is much appreciated!

Similar Threads

  1. Samson is the Man!
    By KillerK in forum Samson Supplies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2017, 07:31 AM
  2. Review of Samson Supplies
    By Casual Bulker in forum Samson Supplies
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-07-2015, 10:32 PM
  3. Samson Spuplies review , 2015 orders!! Stilll the Best
    By chessnic in forum Samson Supplies
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-11-2015, 05:49 PM
  4. Samson TD
    By scgear in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 09:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums