• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Meals Delivered! Anyone use this type of service?

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Does anyone use meal delivery services on a weekly basis?

I've seen websites for Mega Fit,Nutrition Solutions and Trifecta Systems. Is there another company? How do you like the food,cost and overall service?

Hit me back

L

I used a local company in my area when I was prepping a couple years back. Made it so much easier. It can get expensive, but was worth it for the diversity in flavor that I was use to while staying within my macros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good point bro. Having meals ready with the macros that I need helps to avoid lots of potentially bad meal decisions.

I used a local company in my area when I was prepping a couple years back. Made it so much easier. It can get expensive, but was worth it for the diversity in flavor that I was use to while staying within my macros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shit gets costly, like Sherk says, I'd use it for prep or a serious cutting phase, nothing else, unless of course you have that money.
Can run you anywhere from 150-250 per week depending on how many meals you want, etc.

Yep...your right on the cost. Money isn't an issue. I need convenience more that anything.

Shit gets costly, like Sherk says, I'd use it for prep or a serious cutting phase, nothing else, unless of course you have that money.
Can run you anywhere from 150-250 per week depending on how many meals you want, etc.

only takes me 2-3 hours to cook and pack 15 meals.. Three different meals at 5 each with 10oz meat in each. But Im a cheap ass.

Man I wish they had this in my area... I do have uber eats though! lol

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Does anyone use meal delivery services on a weekly basis?

I've seen websites for Mega Fit,Nutrition Solutions and Trifecta Systems. Is there another company? How do you like the food,cost and overall service?

Hit me back

L

I am an extremely frugal person so it's gonna be a no from me dog.

IML Gear Cream!
The ones that I listed ship nationwide.

Thanks. I'm definitely going to take a closer look... has anyone tried some of this fine dining :coffee:

Back