• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EP D-Bol and BD Anadrol TD!

FBeingFat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Grab a couple of oral goodies from PSL...lightening fast shipping and very well packaged. Can’t wait to stop popping these bad boys

0a05fc7a4f44242d2b03d72f25ddf20d.jpg

Wow that’s a pretty sight!
Thanks for sharing brother.

Are you going to run them together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that’s a pretty sight!
Thanks for sharing brother.

Are you going to run them together?

That’s the game plan so far, hopefully my liver can handle it lol
I don’t drink alcohol or anything like that and I pound plenty of water so I should be good.

Plan on having a nice little off season with these and some high test and high deca

15 weeks

Weeks 1-15

1000mg of Test E

800mg of Deca

Weeks 1-6

50mg of anadrol
40-50mg of D-Bol

Those BD Anadrol have been on my radar for too long!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

I don’t drink alcohol or anything like that and I pound plenty of water so I should be good.

Plan on having a nice little off season with these and some high test and high deca

15 weeks

Weeks 1-15

1000mg of Test E

800mg of Deca

Weeks 1-6

50mg of anadrol
40-50mg of D-Bol
That is one hell of a combo right there!! Thanks for sharing. Just run some glutathione/tudca/nac. You will be g2g.

15 weeks

Weeks 1-15

1000mg of Test E

800mg of Deca

Weeks 1-6

50mg of anadrol
40-50mg of D-Bol
Should be fine at those doses. Probably no worse than just running anadrol alone at 100-150mg....which is not uncommon. Stacking them is WAY better IMO. Synergystic effects are fantastic with these two.

those look killer... that combo is gonna be great. what a great feeling it is running dbol/drol

Nice stack there bro. You’re going to have some killer gains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Popped 25mg of Anadrol and 20mg of Dbol this morning and will be doing 25mg of Anadrol and 30mg of dbol an hour before my workout...I’m ready to grow! Haha

IML Gear Cream!
Popped 25mg of Anadrol and 20mg of Dbol this morning and will be doing 25mg of Anadrol and 30mg of dbol an hour before my workout...I’m ready to grow! Haha
I'd probably get flamed on a more conservative forum for this but when I ran my dbol/drol combo I went 50mg dbol 100mg anadrol. Now I don't necessarily recommend it.....but also I do haha.

I wish I could find the picture of me last Halloween. I was about 3-4 weeks into that stack, dressed like a caveman holding a club. There's pictures of me that were taken by my girlfriend before we went out that night. I was fucking afraid of myself after seeing the pictures. Long brown hair, unibrow, sleeveless saber-tooth tiger vest, veins popping, muscles popping out in all directions, holding a club.....

Best oral stack I've ever run.

I'd probably get flamed on a more conservative forum for this but when I ran my dbol/drol combo I went 50mg dbol 100mg anadrol. Now I don't necessarily recommend it.....but also I do haha.

I wish I could find the picture of me last Halloween. I was about 3-4 weeks into that stack, dressed like a caveman holding a club. There's pictures of me that were taken by my girlfriend before we went out that night. I was fucking afraid of myself after seeing the pictures. Long brown hair, unibrow, sleeveless saber-tooth tiger vest, veins popping, muscles popping out in all directions, holding a club.....

Best oral stack I've ever run.

Haha damn sounds nice! I’m gonna see how the 50/50 treats me for like a week or 2 them maybe ramp it up.
What oils were you running with it?

I’m doing 1000g Test and 600mg of deca. Was going to do 800mg of deca but I was worried about deca dick lol

Haha damn sounds nice! I’m gonna see how the 50/50 treats me for like a week or 2 them maybe ramp it up.
What oils were you running with it?

I’m doing 1000g Test and 600mg of deca. Was going to do 800mg of deca but I was worried about deca dick lol

Lol, no pressure bro. Definitely start low.\

TBH I don't recall the exact doses I was on with the oils. I would say it was probably similar to yours. Maybe 750mg test 750mg deca and probably some mast as well (I add mast into almost every cycle).

Been running 50/50 for 2 weeks, on Saturdays and Sundays I’ve only been doing 20/25 because my sleep schedule is all out of wack on the weekends. size is coming and strength is definitely going up. I had 3 sets of 6 reps with 320 on bench last week and the last set was a grinder and this week I had 4 sets of 6 reps with 330 and they all felt super easy, definitely could have gotten a 4x10 with it
Anadrol kills my appetite here and there but that’s a typical symptom with abombs for me.
Loving it so far

Back