• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fuckin NFL

Spanish word for blacks skinned people is negro or moreno/a. Stop trying to justify the use of a derogatory slang word, it paints you in a bad light. There’s altogether too much of this on this board. Do you see the black members (oh yes, there’s plenty too) use bigotry to a level anywhere near that of about 5-6 racists on this board?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don’t treat people like that, I’m just trying show how pointless the argument is, I guess to me racism is more than just calling someone a name, people are going to say what they want

It sometimes takes a lot to be the bigger man and I have respect for anyone who does that regardless of race

The argument is minutiae I agree, it’s the sentiment that disturbs me.

Gtfo bro. Tbj is racist

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Welcome to he party Captin Obvious, see there is this thing called free will. And I’m free to be who ever I choose to be. And through life experiences this is how I evolved. Like it or not, everyone is racist. You don’t see people calling niggers racist when they call white people crackers, whitey, ghost. If fact they say niggers can’t be racist, now that is some total indoctrination.

In my country we use the word "negão", which basically means "big nigger". We say it all the time when talking to friends of any race. No one feels offended.

And yes, we had full blown slavery until 1888 and black people still go thru some bad situations on a daily basis.

But it's my understanding that the word "nigger" or "negro" has a different meaning and weight when you're speaking English compared to "negro" or "negão" in Spanish or Portuguese. But then you have freedom of speech, right? So, it becomes a slippery slope...

Welcome to he party Captin Obvious, see there is this thing called free will. And I’m free to be who ever I choose to be. And through life experiences this is how I evolved. Like it or not, everyone is racist. You don’t see people calling niggers racist when they call white people crackers, whitey, ghost. If fact they say niggers can’t be racist, now that is some total indoctrination.
Guarantee you talk this talk over the Internet and are soft as fucc in real life carry on bro. Don't let me ruin yoir fun. Sounds like jelousy to me maby a black guy took yoir girl. something sparked such anger either way. Have fun

Nigga is commonly used nigger isn't.

They say nigga instead of nigger, because they are to fucking lazy to speak English properly.

Guarantee you talk this talk over the Internet and are soft as fucc in real life carry on bro. Don't let me ruin yoir fun. Sounds like jelousy to me maby a black guy took yoir girl. something sparked such anger either way. Have fun

lol, sorry Your wrong, i have no need to hide. I’m open about this everywhere.

IML Gear Cream!
I think no one's listens to u so u come to the forums to be listened to. This is a aas board and u give nothing but this pathetic racist talk. I'm over it thou bro I won't waste another min on you bro. Peace

And I’m free to be who ever I choose to be. And through life experiences this is how I evolved. Like it or not, everyone is racist.

01d03debdf4b582097a19434721af632.png

9d14436333cc9ce165e2dc3540ed4458.png

There’s being a product of an environment and there’s embracing that environment. Two distinctly different concepts and it comes down to making a choice. You’ve chosen to embrace racism and wear it like a badge of honor. This extends far beyond opinion and the belief in free speech.

I think no one's listens to u so u come to the forums to be listened to. This is a aas board and u give nothing but this pathetic racist talk. I'm over it thou bro I won't waste another min on you bro. Peace

yes clearly no one listens to me, that’s why you must have not read anything I wrote and felt you could be a big man a jump in the fire.

I just had to jump on Etrade and buy stock in Kleenex, so many cry baby’s in here. This stock is going to sky rocket.

01d03debdf4b582097a19434721af632.png

9d14436333cc9ce165e2dc3540ed4458.png

There’s being a product of an environment and there’s embracing that environment. Two distinctly different concepts and it comes down to making a choice. You’ve chosen to embrace racism and wear it like a badge of honor. This extends far beyond opinion and the belief in free speech.

I thought Relish was that shit you put on a hot dog

You gotta make sure you get dill relish, not that shitty sweet relish. Theres two different kinds. I’ve been bamboozeled before

Man that looks like a great topper for a Costco hot dog! lol

Those goddamn refs and those flags though...

Agreed. The refs are getting more air time than the players. Somethings got to change, and in a hurry. All the flags are ruining the game, and I'm not just referring to all the recent roughing the passer calls, it's all out of hand.

I've been a huge NFL fan most of my life and even I'm starting to shy away from football nowadays.

sweat relish is the bomb mix it with tuna its my secret ingredient

I cant do sweet relish. Jalapeño mustard and tuna is the cats meow

Agreed. The refs are getting more air time than the players. Somethings got to change, and in a hurry. All the flags are ruining the game, and I'm not just referring to all the recent roughing the passer calls, it's all out of hand.

I've been a huge NFL fan most of my life and even I'm starting to shy away from football nowadays.
what pisses me off the most is these guys have been playing this game since they were children the rules havent changed, how the hell do they draw some of these dumb ass penalties

what pisses me off the most is these guys have been playing this game since they were children the rules havent changed, how the hell do they draw some of these dumb ass penalties

I imagine the nfl is under intense pressure to make the league as safe as possible, and I bet the lawsuits over “cte” don’t help either

Typical lowlife nigger, I know it got to be hard to be a shit skin. But look on the bright side when a white man beats your ass, you can’t see the black eyes, swollen lips or nose.....
Whats even funnier everybody. He thinks i am black SUCH A RACIST, He needs anger management

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Whats even funnier everybody. He thinks i am black SUCH A RACIST, He needs anger management

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hey wanting to be black is just as bad....

Back