• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prescription HCG delivered at room temperature and already re-constituted. Any good?

Tall Deck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My urologist gives me a script for HCG due to a low T condition. The HCG comes from a pharmacy that's 8 states away from where I reside, and the only way the place offers it is already mixed with water. I questioned that practice, and they told me that it gets delivered packed in dry ice. So I decided to pay $20 extra for overnight shipping, and I get the stuff with some lame cold pack inside a regular shipping envelope, (no dry ice like they claimed there would be) and the whole envelope including the HCG vial wasn't even cold at all.

I stuck it in the fridge immediately, as soon as the mail man dropped it off, but do you guys think this stuff is still any good? Ofcourse I'll be getting blood work done next month, but I'm wondering if using this stuff is just a waste of time since it was sent to me at room temperature for at least the good part of a day.

Probably wouldn’t have degraded any considerable amount. Pin it anyway

Idk the answer if its good or not since it wasn't delivered on dry ice, I've read it doesn't matter before reconstitution but my question is why buy reconstituted hcg? It is widely available and inexpensive from various credible sources?

There's a new wave of pre-reconstituted HCG now. Heard claims of new solvents that preserve the product or something.

I still prefer freeze dried powder with some water on the side.

.... my question is why buy reconstituted hcg? It is widely available and inexpensive from various credible sources?
I'm not so sure that any black market source is "credible" concerning 100% of what they offer. So I'd rather use prescription gear when/if I have the opportunity to do so. The pharmacy I bought it from wasn't my choice, it was my Physician's choice. I'm thinking the local pharmacy doesn't offer HCG, but I will inquire the next time I see the doc.

There's a new wave of pre-reconstituted HCG now. Heard claims of new solvents that preserve the product or something.

I still prefer freeze dried powder with some water on the side.
Hmmm....I didn't know that, but given the choice, I too would prefer the freeze died powder as well. Thanks

Hmmm....I didn't know that, but given the choice, I too would prefer the freeze died powder as well. Thanks

I hadn't heard until we started selling it. But I still recommend Organon's if someone asks my personal opinion.

Back