• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Td!!!

Fredrivers

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got another amazing td!! Super amped to try the tbol!! Sense I saw you guys added I wanted it! Just wanted to say you guys are the best like always my only go and people I trust thanks!

afe5e1850ddb5202914246225b454d8e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy...nice safe cycle coming up!

Got another amazing td!! Super amped to try the tbol!! Sense I saw you guys added I wanted it! Just wanted to say you guys are the best like always my only go and people I trust thanks!

afe5e1850ddb5202914246225b454d8e.jpg

Stuff looks like it came of the assembly line, beautiful!

Yeah it is! My wife noticed a huge difference with tbol only using 40mg my strength gone up like crazy too and gotten so much leaner! I feel like I can run through a wall! I am for sure grabbing some more

Pace yourself bro. Don't add too much weight too quick. Let your tendons slowly adapt to this new weight and strength. No injuries💪

Yeah it is! My wife noticed a huge difference with tbol only using 40mg my strength gone up like crazy too and gotten so much leaner! I feel like I can run through a wall! I am for sure grabbing some more

Props to some great gear. Im curious, how often do you shoot that launch blend? Ive strictly used enanthate but looking for something faster acting without pinning everyday.

I would pin it M/W/F but you could get away with Tuesday and Thursday pins.

Props to some great gear. Im curious, how often do you shoot that launch blend? Ive strictly used enanthate but looking for something faster acting without pinning everyday.

I do two shots a week Saturday and wed 1 and half and one and take the tbol 40 a day

Pace yourself bro. Don't add too much weight too quick. Let your tendons slowly adapt to this new weight and strength. No injuries

Yeah your definitely right about that lol. I’ve had a few buddies who messed them selfs up that way thanks for the heads up. So far I’ve been adding weight moderately nothing to crazy I am just love the consistency of of this cycle.

IML Gear Cream!
Smart man...let others make the mistakes while you keep it slow but consistent💪

Yeah your definitely right about that lol. I’ve had a few buddies who messed them selfs up that way thanks for the heads up. So far I’ve been adding weight moderately nothing to crazy I am just love the consistency of of this cycle.

Pace yourself bro. Don't add too much weight too quick. Let your tendons slowly adapt to this new weight and strength. No injuries

Exactly this. This is what happened to me on both shoulders. Frigging tendons couldn’t handle all that weight, plus be sure to stretch often.

Right right! Work smart!!!

Exactly this. This is what happened to me on both shoulders. Frigging tendons couldn’t handle all that weight, plus be sure to stretch often.

Back