• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ever try this???

slyonepunch

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ever try this???
TABARNAK....
Today I’ve try BPI Pump HD pre workout formula, just wondering if some of you guys ever try it...
I took a full rounded scoop, feel nothing (no kick) and hit the weight room 35min later.
Did chest today...
Flat bench at 365 and struggle to get 8 reps...
Remove the 25’s and get back on the bench with 315... 8 reps again, keep 315 and get one set of 7 and 1 set of....5.
On incline it was the same, lighter weight than usual and less reps, did four sets with 2min rest between sets (45sec usually)
Finish with only 2 sets of incline fly with a pair of 70lbs... and stop there! 10 sets total and need 42min to complete those messy 10sets. I was fucking nauseous from set one till the end...
Climb upstairs almost begging for vacation! On my way to my glutamine and post wo shake, I puke like a sissy...(3x)
1h45 later, I still feel miserable. As my wife get sick for the past two days, I’m not sure if I caught her shit (gastro) or if it’s the pre wo formula... As I noticed rapid heartbeat I suspect the pwo. I also get seized by a fit of shivering...
Fucking unpleasant feeling!

9h50pm here in Montreal, still feel like shit even 4h later...

I think Pump HD will hit the trash can...

Funny I had this same thing happen but with a different product, I was using vpx friction. Like you I thought it was something else so I tried it 3 times all three same result

Sounds like a shitty product to me, thanks for informing us!

thats unfortunate, it seems really hit or miss with the PWO's these days. gona try DS craze next.

thats unfortunate, it seems really hit or miss with the PWO's these days. gona try DS craze next.

Hey brother,
Never had any problems with craze!
Best ass kicker lately is D-Stunner from Betancourt.

About Pump HD... puke 3-4x, get small food intake and...Took me 36 too long h to feel normal again... fortunately, still at 252 and don't lost a single lb!

running speed x3, lecheek. I will say its pretty good! the effects do seem to diminish after a week or 2. (one scoop)! I upped it to a scoop and a half , and good to go. nice focus,and energy!

Hey brother,
Never had any problems with craze!
Best ass kicker lately is D-Stunner from Betancourt.

About Pump HD... puke 3-4x, get small food intake and...Took me 36 too long h to feel normal again... fortunately, still at 252 and don't lost a single lb!

tried a sample ofD stunner . it is bad ass! id take sly's advice. he knows what he's talking about!

tried a sample ofD stunner . it is bad ass! id take sly's advice. he knows what he's talking about!

Hey Mace, Thank you for the compliment!
For me, the key is still the rotation between 3-4 solid different products. No real adaptation, almost always feel like the first time!!!
Use 1 for 2 wo then switch to another one for 2 more wo. Doing this for all the 4 products, then train 1-2 days without pwo and get back to the first one I’ve used the last time for another cycle of 4 products two times each.
The Pump HD fit better to my wife then me... Too much cafein teamed withYohimbe (Pausinystalia Yohimbe) (Bark)
If you stay away from coffee, you can give it a try, Isabelle (my wife) even told me that she didn’t get a huge kick with the pump hd...Back to Craze, Nitraflex, MethylMass and D-Stunner.

I have not tried that before it does sound unpleasant. :(

It's the yohimbe. those are common side effects.

Flavor: Orange Twist
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (11 grams)
Servings Per Bottle: 30

Amount Per Servings
Niacin (as nicotinic acid) 30mg 150%
ELECTROLYTE MATRIX
Calcium (as calcium carbonate) 30mg 3%
Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide) 12mg 3%
Manganese (as manganese gluconate) 2mg 100%
Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate) 99mg 3%
Creatine (as creatine monohydrate) 2000mg
Aspartic Acid (as L-aspartic acid) 1000mg
Beet root 1000mg
Beta-Alanine (as CarnoSyn) 1000mg
Glycerol (as glycerol monosterate) 1000mg
Glycine 1000mg
L-Leucine 1000mg
PROFESSIONAL ENDURANCE AND RECOVERY BLEND (Proprietary) 1230mg
Taurine
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (as acetyl-L-carnitine HCl)
L-Tyrosine (as acetyl-L-tyrosine)
Caffeine (as caffeine anhydrous)
Psoralea corylifolia (seed)
Pausinystalia yohimbe (bark)
L-Ornithine (as L-ornithine alpha ketoglutarate)

They do have nice advertising though.

mlogo.php

It's the yohimbe. those are common side effects.

Flavor: Orange Twist
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (11 grams)
Servings Per Bottle: 30

Amount Per Servings
Niacin (as nicotinic acid) 30mg 150%
ELECTROLYTE MATRIX
Calcium (as calcium carbonate) 30mg 3%
Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide) 12mg 3%
Manganese (as manganese gluconate) 2mg 100%
Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate) 99mg 3%
Creatine (as creatine monohydrate) 2000mg
Aspartic Acid (as L-aspartic acid) 1000mg
Beet root 1000mg
Beta-Alanine (as CarnoSyn) 1000mg
Glycerol (as glycerol monosterate) 1000mg
Glycine 1000mg
L-Leucine 1000mg
PROFESSIONAL ENDURANCE AND RECOVERY BLEND (Proprietary) 1230mg
Taurine
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (as acetyl-L-carnitine HCl)
L-Tyrosine (as acetyl-L-tyrosine)
Caffeine (as caffeine anhydrous)
Psoralea corylifolia (seed)
Pausinystalia yohimbe (bark)
L-Ornithine (as L-ornithine alpha ketoglutarate)

They do have nice advertising though.

mlogo.php

I might give international version a try, it's yohimbe free...

Be powerful... or erect!

Back