• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Former member pinched - read please

Get Shredded!
Order, pay and delivery methods, none need open discussion. The board rules outline this simply and when adhered to keep us safer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agreed .....there is no sure answere , but every little bit helps imo

Order, pay and delivery methods, none need open discussion. The board rules outline this simply and when adhered to keep us safer.

isnt that why every forum has a moderator? and sponsor forums have reps?

He looks pretty happy in his booking photo, his wife, not so much. .

I noticed that too, if looks could kill, she's killing. Looks extremely pissed.
Feel bad for dude, hate to see anyone get pinched like that., and wife nabbed too., all that really sux. Was always nice good dude. Helped out alot of members in that one advice place. Think R*p just mentioned something not long ago about hearing from dude and all was going well...

Anyways like someone mentioned above., let this be a lesson learned and evaluate what oneself can do to be as safe as possible and keep everyone else safe too. Never know who is watching or when., so stay vigilant.

Stay safe everyone!!

I think the board needs to be a much tighter ship less forgiving. If ppl start saying to much the ban hammer should be out. I have told many people in the past they are too relaxed. Posting pics with their face exposed. Shyt is way too relaxed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You guys should know this by now, but I'll say it again:

If LE wants you, LE gets you... It really is that simple.

But of course, using 10 VPNs, encrypted email, a clean house and layers upon layers of protection will delay them a bit.

IML Gear Cream!
Mods and reps are there to catch sensitive things yes, but it’s everyone’s responsibility to protect themselves.

just saying, but if the sponsor is the one posting shit who handles that. like you said we are responsible for protecting ourselves

The only difference between this place and a "silkroad" is the dark web is much more secure
Was just informed a former member here was busted.

He brewed for a number of labs here.

If you might be effected, take the steps necessary to protect yourself.

This is the pit but, be very careful what you say in regards to anyone's info.......

Don't disregard the Tone of this post.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

He looks pretty happy in his booking photo, his wife, not so much. I agree on forums tightening up, The TD pics are easy to track to people if they don't have location turned off, etc.
Plus a board/forum can be overtaken, IP addresses go right to users front doors. Always a risk in this lifestyle, but reminders like this should make people re-think what they do and post. (Myself included).
They will have to hack and invade privacy to get it. Which they will have to admit in court.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

End users are reasonably safe, LE wants the big fish and most of us don’t know squat about sources business.

At least it should be that way.

You guys should know this by now, but I'll say it again:

If LE wants you, LE gets you... It really is that simple.

But of course, using 10 VPNs, encrypted email, a clean house and layers upon layers of protection will delay them a bit.

This is one of the best and probably the realest posts I've read in a long time..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

THX for the heads up and its shit to be him and her, the pressure they are both now under would be immense and I do feel for them in that way. As for yourselves, use VPNs at the minimum. It will slow them down. IN Aus ta least its a massive op/task force/ to get a ISP to provide IP details for the Feds to track you.

I think the board needs to be a much tighter ship less forgiving. If ppl start saying to much the ban hammer should be out. I have told many people in the past they are too relaxed. Posting pics with their face exposed. Shyt is way too relaxed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Don't really feel like it's my place to post here since I don't post often

But seriously some of the posts I see are fucking mind boggling. I see this thread and think shit, that's fucked. I click on another sub and I see someone talking about shipping and asking other members what delivery options did the source offer and how long did it take? Seriously? Disrespectful

It probably means nothing from me but this board is way too forgiving and will immediately refer you to forum rules after someone posts some extremely sensitive shit.

I'm just reading this for the first time and I'm actually just as upset now as I was when blackstar republic passed away.

I actually liked dude, he helped me out a few times like many others on here.

I myself personally think he should have handled certain things in the open on here differently. But that's just my opinion.

I didn't look up anything or read anything about this situation so maybe I'm lacking information. But if I am then I would like to be informed because I don't understand why most are just assuming that the forum seen is the cause of this? Or Maybe everyone is thinking it's not the cause but the effect it's going to have on our community????

Either way yall seeing it, I don't see it like that. Maybe cause I'm lacking information. I'm serious because there's many ways the events that happened could of unfolded. And this forum isn't in all of them. The Le could of gotten lucky or tipped off by an informant in his area. The Le doesn't have all the time in the world to go over every single little piece of tiny information, especially after a bust. Obviously they got who they wanted. Anyone who dealt with him I seriously doubt has anything to worry about. If they wanted you they would have already gotten you also

This blows but it does teach a lesson that over time people forget and need another reminder. Unfortunately this one hit closer to home than some others.

Can i get a list?
U gonna have to call him at the county jail...

And that stash the cops got...there will soon be many jacked officers lol.

Lol.. Ain't that last statement the damn truth..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yep it has to be true lol, as I know of many state and local cops plus firefighters who work out at the gym I go to...and many are damn jacked.

Yep it has to be true lol, as I know of many state and local cops plus firefighters who work out at the gym I go to...and many are damn jacked.

I know it for an absolute fact some of em are on gear....lol

Back