• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Former member pinched - read please

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was just informed a former member here was busted.

He brewed for a number of labs here.

If you might be effected, take the steps necessary to protect yourself.

This is the pit but, be very careful what you say in regards to anyone's info.......

Don't disregard the Tone of this post.

This is not a shocker. Dude was asking for trouble.

Way, way to open about what he was doing.

The amount he had was ridiculous. Year long investigation and more people will be arrested.

That guy was kinda dumb he always made inuendos and suggestions it was him doing what he actually was doing in threads that reviewed his alleged prod.

Ironlion@keemail.me

Oh boy. Hope he didn't happen to also do stuff for a certain lab...
c903d1ea3f2c40007db7286cd97f442f.jpg

Ok....who was it?
Was just informed a former member here was busted.

He brewed for a number of labs here.

If you might be effected, take the steps necessary to protect yourself.

This is the pit but, be very careful what you say in regards to anyone's info.......

Don't disregard the Tone of this post.

My new DEA work phone

If you had a relationship with Tone take care of things now.

Thanks

Sad thing is the “info” he kept with records won’t help if you clean house cuz they’ve got em in a federal conspiracy charge already at the minimum

This forum needs to tighten the fuck up... it's to easy for new name's to just pop up and have access to everything.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I’ve been saying that for a few years but it’s too late now. This could be really bad for some

This forum needs to tighten the fuck up... it's to easy for new name's to just pop up and have access to everything.

No...what needs done is dont get yourself fucked by fly by nights..

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

This is true. However, this forum could be a bit tighter. It wouldn't change traffic, just the quality of it.

I like your way of thinking. Access should be a little bit harder than this. A 12yr old can join and not make one single post and buy from any sponsor. I mean we haven’t learned one thing from operation raw deal and its more wide open now than back then.

Back