• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Post your 4 legged family member

Lol, she couldn't be any more spoiled. I love her sad face and wicked underbite. We adopted her from a local Pitbull rescue. She was surrendered by her owner. She is a French Mastiff and weighed 56lbs when she was surrendered. Her previous owner was a man that owned her since she was a puppy. He met a woman who didn't like dogs so Esther got put outside. Once outside she got parasites and developed a skin allergy which led to her weight loss. She looked pitiful when the rescue organization got her. Terrible motherfuckers that treated her that way because she is an absolute perfect dog with no bad habits, and she's very smart. She weighs 90lbs now. We love her very much.
Holy crap what pieces of shit!! I can't stand people that abuse dogs, that poor girl. She looks adorable.

A standoff through the glass
f67c4d332f9ed1a70af2156c388c0f79.jpg

Fuck, I posted him in the wrong thread 20180921_194246.jpeg

My new DEA work phone

Motherfucker is whipped....wogged 2 miles this morning with me...20180922_193836.jpeg

My new DEA work phone

Lol, she couldn't be any more spoiled. I love her sad face and wicked underbite. We adopted her from a local Pitbull rescue. She was surrendered by her owner. She is a French Mastiff and weighed 56lbs when she was surrendered. Her previous owner was a man that owned her since she was a puppy. He met a woman who didn't like dogs so Esther got put outside. Once outside she got parasites and developed a skin allergy which led to her weight loss. She looked pitiful when the rescue organization got her. Terrible motherfuckers that treated her that way because she is an absolute perfect dog with no bad habits, and she's very smart. She weighs 90lbs now. We love her very much.

Fucking pieces of shit. I dated a girl who disliked dogs as well and requested me to put out mine and I put her ass out immediately, adios girly.

Fucking pieces of shit. I dated a girl who disliked dogs as well and requested me to put out mine and I put her ass out immediately, adios girly.

Agreed. No pussy would ever get between my dog and I.

Well, you could have put him in a dog hostel for a day or two. Banged the shit out of that pussy. Throw her out. Bring back your best friend. Dogs are understanding, he would love his best friend to have a nice bang.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

My 4 legged isnt furry :) well, unless you count the cats...If thats a Dane Puppy in your other post Touareg, Im super jelly!!! Looking for one right now. And if its a mastiff, still jelly ;)
so right now I content myself with a dragon

Attachments

• smg.jpg
    smg.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 44
My 4 legged isnt furry :) well, unless you count the cats...If thats a Dane Puppy in your other post Touareg, Im super jelly!!! Looking for one right now. And if its a mastiff, still jelly ;)

I used to have 2 beardies... they ate crickets buy the dozens lol

That's a bearded dragon? Thought they were smaller than that.

Quit staring at her boobies, there’s a lizard in there someplace lolz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I used to have 2 beardies... they ate crickets buy the dozens lol
Yeah... I hate those things, they stink to high heaven but im freaking paranoid my kids will flake and leave the thing open with the roaches. The Dubia's are HUUUUGE and if those get out in my house....its all over LOL

Yup.. He was about 2 inches long when I got him :) Hes a little bigger than the picture now, almost the size of an Iguana. He's an awesome pet though, super laid back, lets you take him all over the place. AND....he doesnt bark or shit on the carpet :)

Back