• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

where y'all getting your research chess now

Raped Ape

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ma research seems to be down I cannot checkout
iron mag is closed
and I don't trust purchase peptides or maxim pep anymore

PPL.....but getting anything in from China is tough nowadays.

RUI, Blue sky and Maxim for all research study purpose on rats.

IML Gear Cream!
Can anyone confirm MAresearch is not taking orders?? Website is still up, but last order I made I had some trouble with echecks going thru and had to cancel the order. No big deal but I would rather do business with Mike Arnold's outfit.

Can anyone confirm MAresearch is not taking orders?? Website is still up, but last order I made I had some trouble with echecks going thru and had to cancel the order. No big deal but I would rather do business with Mike Arnold's outfit.
As of today, I cannot even get the page to load in my browser.

Probably gonna have to look at ugls for peptides from now on....new laws just took effect.

I see several members are wondering...MA Research is still open for business. Hopefully this clears it up for some of our members.

MA, they just had a sale and it may still be going on.

Back