• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hgh and healing

drealdeal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is based soley on my expirementing and experience.

As many of you know im a huge advocote(and a rep for Ironlion-labs) for puretropin. Okay so i been off the gh for about 5months before that i was using 5iu daily for about 2.5 years. Sat . Morning i was in a very bad accident well it was bad for the guardrail and truck i was tossed out the passenger window onto the pavement at about 45 mph. I walked away w some bad bruises (my ass is a blackish purple)and roadrash. I was really lucky and the Dr sed if it wasnt for myainz id benn really fucked up. Im fine thi in case yall wondering and i went back to work in my other truck .
Now the reason i bring this up.. im in a bit of uncomfort been using ibuprofenand cbd(thats another story) . Im also blasting 10iu hgh 1nce dauly èd for 4 days now amd i have to say im healing at a way faster rate i had similar bruising and discomfort before and it took weeks ifeel as if im figgn Wolverine from Marvel comics !

I have read articles supporting this and not supporting this anyone have similar experience or maybe tried and it did not work? Please share.

Oh i am waiting on tb500 and bpc157 whoch should arrive any day(lord knows ive recommended these peps to a handful of ppl...cos they work for sure) .

Ironlion@keemail.me

As many of you know im a huge advocote(and a rep for Ironlion-labs) for puretropin. Okay so i been off the gh for about 5months before that i was using 5iu daily for about 2.5 years. Sat . Morning i was in a very bad accident well it was bad for the guardrail and truck i was tossed out the passenger window onto the pavement at about 45 mph. I walked away w some bad bruises (my ass is a blackish purple)and roadrash. I was really lucky and the Dr sed if it wasnt for myainz id benn really fucked up. Im fine thi in case yall wondering and i went back to work in my other truck .
Now the reason i bring this up.. im in a bit of uncomfort been using ibuprofenand cbd(thats another story) . Im also blasting 10iu hgh 1nce dauly èd for 4 days now amd i have to say im healing at a way faster rate i had similar bruising and discomfort before and it took weeks ifeel as if im figgn Wolverine from Marvel comics !

I have read articles supporting this and not supporting this anyone have similar experience or maybe tried and it did not work? Please share.

Oh i am waiting on tb500 and bpc157 whoch should arrive any day(lord knows ive recommended these peps to a handful of ppl...cos they work for sure) .

Ironlion@keemail.me

Don't think the 4 days of gh is making a difference.

Ironlion@keemail.me

51345158.jpg

You got ejected at 45 MPH?!?!

It sounds le such a short time im sure irs in my head but i am gunna continue at 10 iu for at least another 10 days then 5iu . I swear i shouldnt be healing this fast . Almost like my receptors sed hey i remember u ...lets party. But it is probably placebo.
Don't think the 4 days of gh is making a difference.

Ironlion@keemail.me

whats your opinion on gh and healing?

Ironlion@keemail.me
It helps for sure.

When I tore my Sartorius I used Tb500 and high doses of localized gh. 10iu in the muscle.

It healed faster then expected but, I had already been on gh for a while before that.

There are studies on localized gh administration and healing that look promising but, it's pretty dang expensive if you start adding it up.

It helps for sure.

When I tore my Sartorius I used Tb500 and high doses of localized gh. 10iu in the muscle.

It healed faster then expected but, I had already been on gh for a while before that.

There are studies on localized gh administration and healing that look promising but, it's pretty dang expensive if you start adding it up.
YEAH it is . I also have tb500 and bpc157 on rhe way

Ironlion@keemail.me

I would spot inject the gh and bpc in the area closest to the largest amount of pain while avoiding the bruising.

The tb could go in the same area but doesn't really have to.

How much Bpc157 are you going to use?
Actually i was just gunna ask u what u thought about 400mcg am 400mcg pm

Ironlion@keemail.me

Back