Gorilla Pharm


Help with new order

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    14

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Help with new order

    Placed an order, confirmation email was sent but my email wonít allow me to open it for instructions on payment. Iím not sure who to get ahold of but Iíd appreciate some help from a rep on what I should do. Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,603

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    524
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    964
    Thanked in
    533 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Pay instructional are given when you order, I always screenshot them so I donít loose them. You may have to go to the site and contact them through the contact button or reorder and pay attention to the instructions.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  3. #3
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    14

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    Pay instructional are given when you order, I always screenshot them so I donít loose them. You may have to go to the site and contact them through the contact button or reorder and pay attention to the instructions.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    yea thatís what Iím saying lol, I didnít get the instructions. My email wouldnít allow me to read the message but Iíll get ahold of someone from the site and ask. Thank you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    Pay instructional are given when you order, I always screenshot them so I donít loose them. You may have to go to the site and contact them through the contact button or reorder and pay attention to the instructions.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    yea thatís what Iím saying lol, I didnít get the instructions. My email wouldnít allow me to read the message but Iíll get ahold of someone from the site and ask. Thank you.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,603

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    524
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    964
    Thanked in
    533 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Are you using s secure email?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  5. #5
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    14

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Yes. Safe-mail

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also left a message on the website and heard nothing back yet.

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,903

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    361
    Thanked in
    257 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Theduketmwbo View Post
    Yes. Safe-mail

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also left a message on the website and heard nothing back yet.
    I've seen in the past lots of people have had issues and stopped using safe-mail. If you are not receiving a reply back that may be the issue brotha.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years


  7. #7
    Senior Member
    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,603

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    524
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    964
    Thanked in
    533 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Theduketmwbo View Post
    Yes. Safe-mail

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also left a message on the website and heard nothing back yet.
    Another thing that customers can do to help with order tracking is to establish an account so you can monitor progress any time you want.

    So Iím curious did you try to reorder?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  8. #8
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    14

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    I had no idea. Well that might explain things. I appreciate the help Iíll try to place another order and see what happens. Hopefully everything will be gtg!

    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    I've seen in the past lots of people have had issues and stopped using safe-mail. If you are not receiving a reply back that may be the issue brotha.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    14

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    About to get in that right away. I appreciate both your Guys help for sure!



    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    Another thing that customers can do to help with order tracking is to establish an account so you can monitor progress any time you want.

    So Iím curious did you try to reorder?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,110

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    593
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    193
    Thanked in
    138 Posts
    Rep Points
    341623364

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    Pay instructional are given when you order, I always screenshot them so I donít loose them.
    ^ This. Screenshot the webpage...just to be on the safe side.

Similar Threads

  1. Why do people order one or two items every time they order?
    By Btheman in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-15-2017, 07:07 PM
  2. 30$ off your order if you order through our website!
    By tren2k14 in forum Ironlion-Lab
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2017, 06:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums