• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arimmidex might be causing nightmares , night terrors, is anyone else effected ?

johntheripper

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As the title suggested, after taking my .25 dose on the day of the shot (E4D), a lot of the times I end up with some scary nightmares , possible night terrors. It feels strange, like you are semi conscious; lucid state almost and you can't wake up. If this has had happened a few times only , I wouldn't even bother posting about it, but it's become a recurring thing. Any suggestions, explanations are welcome :)

What else are ya running besides the a.I?

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

When,i first started experimenting i literally got hit with every side effect i read about, i think it was a combination of anxiety and studying everything to the point id feel comfortable doing it. Once i got used to things they started to subside.

I know that to much estrogen can effect neurotransmitters and affecting the adrenal glands increasing the release of cortisol.. I never heard this happening with this.. It could just be from the androgen injection reaching PEAK serum levels within that 24hr window after injecting..The serum levels are at peak value, they can be anywhere from 4,8,10 x higher (depending on your dosages) than the day prior before they begin to decline..The day testosterone injection or even the day after can effect T/C (testosterone & cortisol ratio).. Cortisol along with test are the hormones responsible for the fight or flight mode in men, basically putting you in a state of being alert or expecting something to happen thus the anxiety of anticipation feeling..Most likely you're just slightly inducing anxiety by way of the androgen and it subsides there after and balances with the ratio..I would suggest taking some 5HTP or GABA or even magnesium in the evenings on these days to help give you a state of calm..

That's just my opinion on this instance!

I’ve never heard of this

I would come nearer to thinking it is the gear rather than the AI. As asked already, what else are you running and when is your injection time? AM vs PM injections can play a role in sleep patterns.

I would come nearer to thinking it is the gear rather than the AI. As asked already, what else are you running and when is your injection time? AM vs PM injections can play a role in sleep patterns.

I'm confident that it very well can be the testosterone & cortisol ratio..

Will almost bet he is running an opioid at night.

Is opiods known for interacting with adex or is it just a side of opiods?

Nightmares in general, is a side of pain killers. I should say opiods. He describes sleep paralysis and they cause that too. That is some scary stuff.

Don't sleep on your back and you cannot have sleep paralysis.

Nightmares in general, is a side of pain killers. I should say opiods. He describes sleep paralysis and they cause that too. That is some scary stuff.

Don't sleep on your back and you cannot have sleep paralysis.
Absolutely the only time ever experienced sleep,paralysis had been when I,was abusing opiates. Absolutrly terrifying it looked like a massive dude with a deer or elk antler head and upler body and he was legit pinning me down and choking me. I didnt sleep for days after that seemed way to real. I was even sore in my neck and throat from clenching up so hard.

Damn it guys, this thread opened up my eyes, Yes I am on long term pain management with a long acting opiate, Yes I am only able to sleep on my back due to my pelvic injury ( it just hurts too much to try to roll over onto one side or the other ) I don't have PTSD. To the person who asked what else I was taking besides the A.I, well Omnadren 250, Arimidex, Methadone and Valium, I do take OTC DHEA and Multi Vitamins and B Complex and Vit D in those little yellow capsules. I try to limit my dosages with the methadone to as little as possible but without it I would be in quite a bit of considerable pain and not from detox, but from the injuries that I sustained a few years ago. Also I have been hearing quite a bit about the benefits of Exemestane over Arimidex, how would I go about switching from one to the other ...I have Arimidex 1mg and Exemestane 25mg on hand. I am doing Sunday morning .5ml of Omandren 250 with .5 of Arimidex, and the same on Thursday. Any suggestions would help me heaps, and I am very thankful for taking out a few minutes of the day to respond to my post :)

John,

Sounds like you are in a lot of pain. I understand. Maybe prop yourself up just a bit and that should help the sleep paralysis.

I would say the AI and the opiods, are lowering your test and estrogen. This hosts a whole other area of side effects.

In case I didn't see it, why are you taking testosterone or the other anabolics? Will help to know how to proceed.

John,

Sounds like you are in a lot of pain. I understand. Maybe prop yourself up just a bit and that should help the sleep paralysis.

I would say the AI and the opiods, are lowering your test and estrogen. This hosts a whole other area of side effects.

In case I didn't see it, why are you taking testosterone or the other anabolics? Will help to know how to proceed.
I am on TRT due to accident which caused damage to my testicles (just my testicles, nothing else around that area) ,so I need the shots to function normally. I am looking into switching to Aromasin, just need to figure out the dosing for it with my Sun / Thr schedule of injections. Also I haven't had a sleep paralysis episode for a few months now, I prop myself up with 4 pillows! Also If you're wondering why I chose this forum over others, I too was and still am into lifting weights, started at age 18, almost 2 decades has passed and still at it.

Last edited:
I am on TRT due to accident which caused damage to my testicles (just my testicles, nothing else around that area) ,so I need the shots to function normally. I am looking into switching to Aromasin, just need to figure out the dosing for it with my Sun / Thr schedule of injections. Also I haven't had a sleep paralysis episode for a few months now, I prop myself up with 4 pillows! Also If you're wondering why I chose this forum over others, I too was and still am into lifting weights, started at age 18, almost 2 decades has passed and still at it.

John,

Glad you came to the forum. Hope we have been a little help. So I take it your dosage is 250mg a week? I may have missed that. In your case, you may not need any estrogen control. Let me know your dosage.

Again, ask away glad to help!,, most of the guys are very knowledgeable here and between us all, we can figure out something lol.

John....I too was on methadone for destroying my pelvis. Was on for several years before finally coming off last December. Not sure how long you have been on methadone but after several months many of the sides I had slowly went away. Had panic attacks, crazy dreams, night sweats and heart rate dropped to 45-50 resting. That all slowly went away. Wish you the best of luck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

John,

Glad you came to the forum. Hope we have been a little help. So I take it your dosage is 250mg a week? I may have missed that. In your case, you may not need any estrogen control. Let me know your dosage.

Again, ask away glad to help!,, most of the guys are very knowledgeable here and between us all, we can figure out something lol.
Your assumption of my taking Omnadren 250mg a week split into Sun / Thr is spot on. I got the idea to split the dosage into two .5 in this very forum a while back! No more yo-yo effects with moods, sleeping patterns, etc etc. I have been on Methadone for around 4~ish years now and from the looks of it, I may never have an opportunity to get off this crap, unless a better method of pain control is achieved. Sometimes I wonder if it's the methadone and a few other medications, coupled with my testicular failure to blame for my high E2 levels. I wasn't even aware of my endocrinological issues, until one day I noticed a *bump* forming under my nipple, nipple tenderness and emotional instability, and coming from a weight lifting lifestyle, I picked up on it rather fast, what that deal was. I had it surgically removed, it wasn't anything big, 1 8mm and one 5mm if I recall correctly ? I had my complete blood work done and I had the free test and total test levels that of a postmenopausal woman in her 70s. Imagine my surprise!

Get Shredded!
Your assumption of my taking Omnadren 250mg a week split into Sun / Thr is spot on. I got the idea to split the dosage into two .5 in this very forum a while back! No more yo-yo effects with moods, sleeping patterns, etc etc. I have been on Methadone for around 4~ish years now and from the looks of it, I may never have an opportunity to get off this crap, unless a better method of pain control is achieved. Sometimes I wonder if it's the methadone and a few other medications, coupled with my testicular failure to blame for my high E2 levels. I wasn't even aware of my endocrinological issues, until one day I noticed a *bump* forming under my nipple, nipple tenderness and emotional instability, and coming from a weight lifting lifestyle, I picked up on it rather fast, what that deal was. I had it surgically removed, it wasn't anything big, 1 8mm and one 5mm if I recall correctly ? I had my complete blood work done and I had the free test and total test levels that of a postmenopausal woman in her 70s. Imagine my surprise!

Hmmm, ok so I see something else on your post here. I smell a bit of bullshit lol. Methadone will lower your testosterone levels by quite a bit. Unless you are 140lbs, 250mg a week most likely will not cause gyno or high e2. Not enough to warrant a very high e2 (estrogen).

Previous weight lifting lifestyle huh? Would it be safe to assume you have, or are, running much more than 250mg of one drug? Come on now, if you want help, cut the bs.

Hmmm, ok so I see something else on your post here. I smell a bit of bullshit lol. Methadone will lower your testosterone levels by quite a bit. Unless you are 140lbs, 250mg a week most likely will not cause gyno or high e2. Not enough to warrant a very high e2 (estrogen).

Previous weight lifting lifestyle huh? Would it be safe to assume you have, or are, running much more than 250mg of one drug? Come on now, if you want help, cut the bs.
I used to be around 200lbs before my accident, after it happened I went up the scales to around 245~ is where I am at right now, the methadone plus body% plus not being able to work out as much as I used to has put me in this position. *Running more than one drug* ? What do you mean, I told you guys what I am on, perhaps did you mean if I used steroids prior to my accident ? Yes I did one complete cycle but that was in my mid 20s and only 2 compounds were used, Sustanon 250 -12 weeks and dianabol - 4 weeks to jump start, no AIs were used, and I did PCT after. I apologize if I came across the wrong way saying *life style* I Started working out @ 18 and progressed throughout the years, never competitively, just a hobby that I got into.

I've had a few night terrors in the last year. Very very frightening. They come on with no warning and you suddenly wake up in a state of panic/doom and feel like your dying and suffocating at the same time. At least when your awake you can sometimes calm yourself before the attack happens. I feel for ya brother if this is what is happening to you. Hopefully you can figure it out. I'm not sure what causing my attacks other than being under more stress as of late .

I used to be around 200lbs before my accident, after it happened I went up the scales to around 245~ is where I am at right now, the methadone plus body% plus not being able to work out as much as I used to has put me in this position. *Running more than one drug* ? What do you mean, I told you guys what I am on, perhaps did you mean if I used steroids prior to my accident ? Yes I did one complete cycle but that was in my mid 20s and only 2 compounds were used, Sustanon 250 -12 weeks and dianabol - 4 weeks to jump start, no AIs were used, and I did PCT after. I apologize if I came across the wrong way saying *life style* I Started working out @ 18 and progressed throughout the years, never competitively, just a hobby that I got into.

Not coming across wrong, I wasn't trying to either. Do you know what your estrogen level is from a blood test? Just curious as to why it would be high with what you are on. Just let us know on the bloodwork. Thanks.

Not coming across wrong, I wasn't trying to either. Do you know what your estrogen level is from a blood test? Just curious as to why it would be high with what you are on. Just let us know on the bloodwork. Thanks.
My most recent blood work ( about a month old ) came back with better results from a few months ago. My Estradiol K99 was 53.30 [ 7.63 - 42.59 ] And I also had my cholesterol tested and it came out as follows Cholesterol I99 118 [ 120 - 200 ] HDL 25 [30 - 85 ] LDL 39 [ <=160 ] It seems my good cholesterol is a bit lacking, but not by any large margins. My triglycerides were 198 [ 35 - 165 ]. I figured I would throw those figures up there to get a better picture of my overall status.

never heard of that with dex. I thought you would say you are taking tren.

Back