• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Death

IML Gear Cream!
anyone read about the Sumerians? anunnaki? most the shit you read in the bible was already written by the Sumerians thousands of years before christ

History is fascinating stuff. Imagine if the romans didn’t burn the library of alexandria, the knowledge we would have
#nerdingout

History is fascinating stuff. Imagine if the romans didn’t burn the library of alexandria, the knowledge we would have
#nerdingout
I used to love reading history was really into ghengis khan and pirates 15 years ago, never really got into the Sumerian history but I was blown away that some of the stories in the bible are stories straight from the Sumerians, its some fascinating stuff

anyone read about the Sumerians? anunnaki? most the shit you read in the bible was already written by the Sumerians thousands of years before christ
Islam believes the world has had 124000 prophets before Mohammad. So you never know maybe the Sumerians had one too.
Jesus and Moses are also mentioned in Quran. So is Noah, Adam and Abraham.
Content of Bible and Quran is very similar.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Iraq was the center piece for knowledge. Scholars believe we’re just now discovering information that was already documented in the libraries of Iraq that were torched thousands of years ago (4100 BC) .... but the Sumerians and the annunaki are extremely fascinating to me....the connection between astrology and religion...the whole concept of where we came from and the potential of where we could go....hell mars was bright as fuck the other night. Won’t be long and we will be able to vacation there, imagine that. An atoms structure looks a like like a solar system...dude(s) I love astrology, more than roids.

hell mars was bright as fuck the other night. Won’t be long and we will be able to vacation there, imagine that. An atoms structure looks a like like a solar system...dude(s) I love astrology, more than roids.

Astrology or astronomy?

Lol......astronomy......my bad bro , good catch now I feel dumb as fuck...but astrology is cool too...I guess

Did they ever find the zodiac killer? Heard he’s got some killer tren.......back to astronomy now, check out the movie interstellar- does a decent job of explaining one of Einstein’s quantum theories regarding multi- verse systems...Trippy to think about that kind of shit...when you’re having a bad day just look up to the stars and realize you’re problems don’t mean shit...humans mean nothing outside our realm...

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
This opinion can be sound a little 'stand-out'-ed, but that is actually my way of thinking. For example, many people don't know what angel number 777 angel number is really mean. But for most of the people, it's just a number of luck. But the real meaning is absolutely deeper. If you know how to work this it, you can absolutely deal with death of your contacts consequences.
strangest first post ever, normally its about how you just pinned tren 5 minutes ago and dont feel stronger

and I dont like him because of his multiple small font sizes- Mods ban this asshole- and why didnt you ban that asshole Vision like I asked in his PSL post- somebody is fucking slacking I tell you multislacker
First time I've ever seen somebody shilling horoscopes.

and I dont like him because of his multiple small font sizes- Mods ban this asshole- and why didnt you ban that asshole Vision like I asked in his PSL post- somebody is fucking slacking I tell you multislacker

He probably thought that smaller font would help hide the link to his shitty website.

This opinion can be sound a little 'stand-out'-ed, but that is actually my way of thinking. For example, many people don't know what angel number 777 angel number is really mean. But for most of the people, it's just a number of luck. But the real meaning is absolutely deeper. If you know how to work this it, you can absolutely deal with death of your contacts consequences.

Oh shut up @BrodieWarner55 you have got to stop smoking pcp laced pork rinds wrapped in baby powder soaked notebook paper

Last few days, I have been seeing posts of so many people randomly dying around. Specially kids. Car accidents, mugging incidents, cancer. Assholes keep posting pictures of dead children's bodies and it has left me fucking disturbed. I look at my daughter and think that no one imagines death. My daughter could be next and theres absolutely fucking nothing i can do to prevent it.
Death takes the meaning out of life, some would say death is what gives meaning to life.
I really want to believe theres an after life. Where you can meet your loved ones who have departed. Even if theres 1 in a billion chance of this being the truth. I am willing to bet on it.

P.s I think my AI is bunk.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
We're all born to die.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back