• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Eli Lilly Humatrope 72iu HGH - How to use

Xristos

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all, looking for some advice from experienced members here. I have the 72iu of Eli Lilly (two kits which I intent to use within a period of 12 to 14 weeks. My question is, is there any particular safety precaution when it comes to saving the HGH once it is constituted, in order to ensure it is not contaminated? Of course it will be kept in the fridge, but is that all I need to ensure it is safe for multiple pins? And one more question; After it is mixed, I will be using insulin pins to extract from the container (probably 2IU ed monday to friday). How safe is that? Will multiple drawing from the original container harm it, or even risk contaminating the HGH? Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

HGH is kept in fridge so they don't lose potency. It's not to prevent contamination, albeit the low temperature theoretically helps with that.

You clean the stopper with alcohol, use a fresh pin to withdrawal and ideally a fresh pin to inject.

Vials are designed for multiple withdrawals. Don't worry about that. You also want to use the whole vial within like a month after reconstituted.

HGH is kept in fridge so they don't lose potency. It's not to prevent contamination, albeit the low temperature theoretically helps with that.

You clean the stopper with alcohol, use a fresh pin to withdrawal and ideally a fresh pin to inject.

Vials are designed for multiple withdrawals. Don't worry about that. You also want to use the whole vial within like a month after reconstituted.

Thanks man. What if it is used for longer than a month after reconstituted. Say 6 weeks? Will that just affect its potency or will it also be dangerous?

Thanks man. What if it is used for longer than a month after reconstituted. Say 6 weeks? Will that just affect its potency or will it also be dangerous?

It's not dangerous. Just don't slack on sterility.

Back