• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New guy new post

Twk303

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm brand new here.... Been reading alot over time and lots the past few days.

I'd like to mention there is a shit ton of knowledge here and some smart ass Dudes. Can't wait to learn from you all.
Not a vet on gear by all means but have pinned several cycles with great results. Looking to be a consistent 📍

Any Colorado Lifters here?

Wrong place for this brotha. Post this in the new member section.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Wrong place for this brotha. Post this in the new member section.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I tried to move it 😂 😂 😂 😂. But couldn't find a way and then I didn't want to repost because I didn't find a delete. I'll get the hang of mobile version.

Oh I'll be around forsure.... Might ask a dumb question or 2 but hope I'll be above the noob questions 😂 😂 😂

Oh I'll be around forsure.... Might ask a dumb question or 2 but hope I'll be above the noob questions   
HaHa, I hear ya. Well the saying is there is no stupid question, but even if you do ask a zinger you might get ribbed a little in good fun however you will get a serious answer.

There is far more I do not know compared to what I have learned.

Welcome to the forum!

Back