Tren base...in oil

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points

Tren base...in oil

I am looking to use tren base as a PWO every day for my last 5-6 weeks of contest prep.

My question is, can I make it in an oil base (GSO) to mitigate pip. I am looking at 50, maybe 100 mgs per shot. And of course the goal is for it to hit hard during workout and be gone by bedtime.

Keep in mind I will probably already have some tren ace and maybe a bit of enanthate in me along with large assortment of other gear.

The show I am doing is....well heck I will just say it, the Texas State Championship, arguably the toughest state show in the US (ad I competed extensively in CA).

I picked this show because the current climate is hostile to my type of physique (blocky, powerful, freaky condition) and I do not see any chance of a pro card in my future. However, I was told by the regional NPC head that they love my conditioning if I can get control over my mid section, which is thick. So, while a pro card may not be viable for me, a major state title is. I have as much muscle and conditioning as the current Mr Olympia. He just has a tiny waist and beauty while I am ugly, lol. But the writing is on the wall: The day of the huge powerful bodybuilder is over.

When you come in stupid ripped it covers up structural flaw.

Towards that end, I am tying to use as much tren as possible (at least 700 ms/week) and base is a piece of that puzzle.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    488 Posts
    Rep Points

I am not trying to be mean but didnít you have health problems after the last show ? Maybe I have you confused with someone else . 700 weekly Tren Ace and trem base daily is a metric shit ton of Tren . I like Tren base every once in a while but the stuff hearts and Iím sure itís not to good on the body. All of the base I have used has had some guical oil in it however it is spelled .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts
    Rep Points

Would love to see some pics of this Mr. Olympia physique.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    I am not trying to be mean but didnít you have health problems after the last show ? Maybe I have you confused with someone else . 700 weekly Tren Ace and trem base daily is a metric shit ton of Tren . I like Tren base every once in a while but the stuff hearts and Iím sure itís not to good on the body. All of the base I have used has had some guical oil in it however it is spelled .
    I got sick during my prep yes. Felt great after show....got lab work and it was unbelievable: All 5 major kidney measures, well in range. Hematocrit 46. Liver enzymes were a bit elevated but I have not touched orals in 4 weeks and wont hit them hard until 4 weeks out (6 weeks 4 days out now).

For my last show I ran 5-600 mgs tren ace for 5 weeks (350 tren e for 3 weeks prior). Definitely not enjoyable, but I know what I am in for.

My weekly total will be about 700 this time if I can swing it (and then I am done competing....really). I have 2 bottles of tren ace, a few of tren e/mast e blend, it all goes in the mix.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CSOReaper View Post
    Plenty around. My waist is about twice the size of Sean Rhodens', although I bet my back is much stronger.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points

test
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Procard; 09-17-2018 at 06:26 PM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    255 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    Every one is is different, but just want to throw out my thoughts. I pretty know my weekly limits of tren E or A. Whenever I added tren base during that week, it never sent me over the edge with sides. I've heard many others say the same thing. For example, if my tolerance for tren a is 600mg per week, 4-500mg of tren base didn't put me over the edge. Probably because it's in and out pretty quick. That's just my experience. I can damn sure feel the base still during the workout.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points

Used GSO and the particles are not dissolving. Going to play around with some options but looks like I will go back to tren e 600 week and then tren ace my last 2 weeks...actually start the ace 3 weeks out, I cut injectable out 6-7 days before show.

5 weeks out and my b fat levels are very low, around 5%. Doing a full hour of cardio every day. Drug use will stay stable, if I come in with a tight midsection I am going to be very, very hard to beat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points

[QUOTE=frank zazz;1433572]I am not trying to be mean but didn

From what I understand Guaiacol will work to dissolve the base particles.
    Last edited by Procard; 09-29-2018 at 02:46 PM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    747 Posts
    Rep Points

Tren base at 50-100mg will need Guaiacol, maybe 25mg/ml you don't need it, but 50+ definitely.

You didn't get a temp ban for talking about Montego, you got a temp ban for breaking the rules on domestic talk, delivery methods, payment options etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CSOReaper View Post
    🤣🤣 Right. And now he says 5% BF. Not saying he's a liar at all, but maybe a stretcher of truth.
    One cycle away from being something special...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points

5%....leaner than this now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Procard; 10-17-2018 at 11:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points

Ended up running 6-700 mgs of tren e/week. Minimal sides compared to ace. Will switch out to ace 2 weeks out. Running test ace and just introduced orals.

Compared to the above pic ^I am insanely lean with 3-5 lbs more muscle, so at this point drugs will stay stable and I actually may lower dosage a bit. I am not running T3, clen, or anything special beyond Winstrol/var/proviron.

More hard work and diet (doing an hour and 10 minutes of cardio every day) are all I need. I have terrible genetics I just out work everyone else.

I expect to not be treated fairly by the judges, but that is OK because I will have lots of pictures and people can make up their own minds.
    Last edited by Procard; 10-17-2018 at 11:24 AM.