• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Low T - 36 years old

BallsMahoney

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sup bros- Hey i've been cycling for several years now, and been feeling sluggish lately off cycle, tired, all the usual low-t symptons (yes always ai, pct, etc). So i went in to have my T levels checked by my primary doctor, and they came back 335, and 47 free. My primary doctor says thats within range of 36yo, but damn thats on the low end of the spectrum.

Do you guys think i should seek out an Endo to look in to this for me? Or are they going to tell me to pound sand since i'm technically within the "normal range". Had my T levels checked back in 2016 and they were like 650 off cycle. So they're about half of what they used to be....thoughts?

I’d see an endo....doctors work for you they should be reminded...you shouldn’t have to accept low t as ‘normal’...not especially considering if you told them you want to be a girl you’d be given hormone treatments no problem. See an endo or maybe consider taking control over your own health...I imagine you’re experienced enough to know what works for you. I run 250mg per week for my own TRT. When I blast its 500mg -750mg a week depending on my cycle. Good luck, bro!

Thanks for the reply brother, thats kind of what i was thinking too. Maybe taking into my own hands if i can't get some resolve from an endo. My family doctor is a old geezer and seems completly against the idea. 300 to 1000 is a HUGE range for "normal". A guy who fuctions on 900 might be damn near suicidal at 300. While a guy who feels ok at 300 might grow fur and explode at 900.

100% agree that the doc works for ME. good post dude. I'm gonna check out an endo first, and if not i'll be hitting the shops below and getting my own TRT going. I'm with you, prolly 200-250mg/wk would be quite nice for a cruise.

how long have you been off cycle when you took those labs, the older you get the longer it takes to rebound

It's early.

I'd do a power PCT and wait another 6 months. It can take a while for your axis to recover. Do you always use HCG during cycle? If not, maybe a single shot of HCG or maybe HCG/HMG would wake them up and then you do a power PCT.

Now, if you're on most of the year, TRT might be a better option. Remember that you can always voluntarily push your T levels to the bottom so those suckers will say yes to your request, or you can do your own TRT, which is basically a dosage that puts you around 900-1000, an AI that puts you around 25-30 and two 250iu shots of HCG per week. A common protocol that works for most.

Hmmm do share you have my attention because that’s a route I’d like to take for a while.

Remember that you can always voluntarily push your T levels to the bottom so those suckers will say yes to your request

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's early.

I'd do a power PCT and wait another 6 months. It can take a while for your axis to recover. Do you always use HCG during cycle? If not, maybe a single shot of HCG or maybe HCG/HMG would wake them up and then you do a power PCT.

Now, if you're on most of the year, TRT might be a better option. Remember that you can always voluntarily push your T levels to the bottom so those suckers will say yes to your request, or you can do your own TRT, which is basically a dosage that puts you around 900-1000, an AI that puts you around 25-30 and two 250iu shots of HCG per week. A common protocol that works for most.
thats what I did, I drove my test down to 105 and got a script from my doc

yeah, youll probably be SOL with most endos- You are going to have to treat on your own or go through one of those expensive clinics- You MIGHT be able to find an endo to work with you but those are hard to come by these days. A thorough endo will want to run several tests and look for the source of the low T and unless you are 100 or lower like heckler said, they wont want to prescribe anything.

IML Gear Cream!
Called and got an appointment with an Endo, but not until October 30th. Shit thats 1.5mo away. Might just say F it and start my own protocol. How would i drive my test down to the bottom???

I planned a cycle, then took labs 3 weeks after last pin, then after labs started pct

I planned a cycle, then took labs 3 weeks after last pin, then after labs started pct
Gotcha, makes sense. I'm gonna keep the appointment in late October, but if the doc doesn't write me a script i'll be doing my own protocol of say 200/250mg per week.

Do you think i'll need an AI on that low of dose? Are guys using HCG as well. I didn't think trt docs prescribed all that.

Smoke a lot of weed and do a deca only cycle for a couple weeks...I’m not 100% on that tho...a lotta bro science in my thought process.

Smoke a lot of weed and do a deca only cycle for a couple weeks...I’m not 100% on that tho...a lotta bro science in my thought process.
lolz, I have a degree in aviation science and I'm a bro does that count

Yeah buddy....aviation science (the science of how high you can get) lol

So about the AI, i'll probably just have my blood drawn or go by feel. I can't imagine needing that on 200mg/wk. I don't think a lot of docs prescribe AI for trt.

So about the AI, i'll probably just have my blood drawn or go by feel. I can't imagine needing that on 200mg/wk. I don't think a lot of docs prescribe AI for trt.
They do if symptoms present like gyno. 0.5-1 mg adex on shot days is common.

at 100mg a week I dont need AI but over 150mg a week I start to get sides but thats me you may need it. also I doubt your endo will give you a script they are pretty serious about the endo system. If you want a script take your low lab results to a TRT clinic, get them to give you a script then ask your primary physician to refill it

I need an AI on 200mg weekly, it's pretty common as we get older and aromatize more. I'm 32.

Also, trt is not a road you take "for a while." I saw you said that but it doesn't work like that. Trt is for life, so you'd best be dedicated to it if that's the route you want to go. I say that because the chances of your T production going back to normal after long term suppression is unlikely regardless of the PCT protocol used

Get Shredded!

Most people need some estrogen control on 200mg per week. A true TRT doctor (not just a doctor prescribing TRT) won't have an issue with that.

I need an AI on 200mg weekly, it's pretty common as we get older and aromatize more. I'm 32.

Also, trt is not a road you take "for a while." I saw you said that but it doesn't work like that. Trt is for life, so you'd best be dedicated to it if that's the route you want to go. I say that because the chances of your T production going back to normal after long term suppression is unlikely regardless of the PCT protocol used

I understand it'd likely be a for life thing. I don't think i said "for a while", if i did i didn't intend to. I'd prefer not to be on TRT, but rather that then feel like this. Its out of character for me to be so damn tired, sluggish, weak in the gym, and really just overall kind of blah. Feeling almost depressed. IDK whats going on, all i can attribute it to is testing at 700 2 years ago, and 335 last week...

I understand it'd likely be a for life thing. I don't think i said "for a while", if i did i didn't intend to. I'd prefer not to be on TRT, but rather that then feel like this. Its out of character for me to be so damn tired, sluggish, weak in the gym, and really just overall kind of blah. Feeling almost depressed. IDK whats going on, all i can attribute it to is testing at 700 2 years ago, and 335 last week...
335 is low. Like you said, the whole pinning for life thing sucks but it's better than the alternative for me

I said fuck it and decided to take my test levels,into my own hands. Its hard enough to get fuckin asthma medication from my doc I've been fingered every damn time I go in there i try to avoid the guy with his extra long fingees

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Back