• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Steroid cycle

Jack Hines

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi after a 12 week cycle of test 400 and tri tren 150 how long should you have a break for before start next cycle thanks

I use to wait 3 months or went off how long I was on. 16 weeks on atleast 16 off.

I see you are new to this be sure to learn to PCT properly after your cycle also.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hi after a 12 week cycle of test 400 and tri tren 150 how long should you have a break for before start next cycle thanks

It depends on many factors.

If you want to look good at the beach, one or two cycles per year is more than enough, provided everything else is in place. If you want to become a competitive bodybuilder, there's really no cycling...

I used to go by time off equal to time on. but you could blast a cycle then drop to a cruise dose for a few weeks and blast another cycle

Listen to your body how you feel etc. Bloodwork also. Check your markers make sure everything is where it should be.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Depends on your goals and your lifestyle, man. Most of the guys start thinking about PCT before the cycle and this is right. Some of them don't do it at all

Back