• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anavar

Tundra20

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started taking Monster Anavar 50mg tabs and tomorrow will be one week since I started. Does anyone know how long it takes to "kick in" or is it gradual. The only thing I've noticed so far is fatigue especially in the morning and I'm urinating more often. I I kind of notice more of a pump but it may just be placebo so far. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you

I'm taking 50mg split taken once in morning and once in evening. Just wondering when it kicks in

Bare minimum is two weeks but by week four you should start seeing and feeling the results.

Bare minimum is two weeks but by week four you should start seeing and feeling the results.

Ok thanks for info. I know something is happening because my sex drive has dropped and when I did cardio I had alot more endurance meaning I didnt feel winded or out of breath at all.

Ok thanks for info. I know something is happening because my sex drive has dropped and when I did cardio I had alot more endurance meaning I didnt feel winded or out of breath at all.

You are running test with it I hope?

Never been a big fan of Var. The effects for me (used it three times) were not significant. Much better and cheaper alternatives out there. Anyway back to your question, I guess you could say couple of weeks, but if you are waiting for something dramatic, you will be disappointed. Then again, everyone reacts differently to the gear, so you might get much better results and love it.

Good luck.

Ok I feel sex drive wayyy up now I'm sure it's from the Test kicking in and I noticed a stronger than usual pump after doing Chest today. (day 9 on var)

Ive been on mine 2 weeks tomorrow and I notice some strength gain and good pumps while working out. And my var tastes salty as well.

Pretty sure (could be wrong) but the salt taste is probably the binders that were used when they pressed the tabs.

As most everyone pointed out, two weeks in and you'll probably notice little changes.

By week four it'll be game on. Should be getting better pumps and hardening. If you're lean, you'll notice an increase in vascularity as well.

As most everyone pointed out, two weeks in and you'll probably notice little changes.

By week four it'll be game on. Should be getting better pumps and hardening. If you're lean, you'll notice an increase in vascularity as well.

Yes tomorrow will be 3 weeks on and I notice my strength is up and after doing Chest today the pump in my arms lasted for hours. The only negative side effect I notice so far is some fatigue. Overall its all good though.

Yes tomorrow will be 3 weeks on and I notice my strength is up and after doing Chest today the pump in my arms lasted for hours. The only negative side effect I notice so far is some fatigue. Overall its all good though.
Fatigue could be from anything. Doubtful it's the var.

I never notice fatigue from Var. Could be maybe the extra strength and workload is overloading your CnS a bit

I never notice fatigue from Var. Could be maybe the extra strength and workload is overloading your CnS a bit
Yes that makes sense. More of a workload would cause that for sure. I also noticed a vein popping out on my uppet chest that has never been noticeable before. :)

The Var has been nice. It took me about 3'weeks to feel it and I have great pumps and better strength. It effects everyone different but it's definitely great stuff.

Get Shredded!
Are you burning fat also I'm looking for the best source to use and I wasn’t gonna take any test with it should I

Are you burning fat also I'm looking for the best source to use and I wasn’t gonna take any test with it should I

Yes you should use test with it. Even though it is very mild compared to other orals, it will shut down your natural production of testosterone, so at a minimum you should run a TRT dose of test with anavar and follow a proper PCT. Is this your first cycle?

Ok Yes first cycle I got pct covered Nolvadex just doing my homework before I start

Back