• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Post music that you're feeling.

anyone remember these queers? I bought there first two albums in like the tenth grade and listened non stop... really liked the dudes vocals ... thought Amir derahk was a hot chic for the longest time ... haha

I’ve been digging Norma Jean lately. They’re pretty legit. Definitely gets me pumped for leg days.

Also Deftones & Godsmack are always good too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been digging Norma Jean lately. They’re pretty legit. Definitely gets me pumped for leg days.

Also Deftones & Godsmack are always good too

Norma Jean is still around? Haven't listened to them since their 1st album.

Norma Jean is still around? Haven't listened to them since their 1st album.

Yes bro I actually stumbled upon them earlier this year. Downloaded 2 of their albums and they’re bad ass

Get Shredded!
Yes bro I actually stumbled upon them earlier this year. Downloaded 2 of their albums and they’re bad ass

I will give them another look.
My typical rotation goes like this. Slayer, exodus, cannibal corpse, deicide, six feet under, pro pain, amon amarth, arch enemy, slipknot. ..
Just to name a few

I will give them another look.
My typical rotation goes like this. Slayer, exodus, cannibal corpse, deicide, six feet under, pro pain, amon amarth, arch enemy, slipknot. ..
Just to name a few

Nice line up bro

Very much still around. 20 years and still killing it

I enjoy the sound of screaming women

And perhaps a little music from time to time

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

Back