• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Post music that you're feeling.

To appreciate this song, you must listen to the lyrics. It's about a guy named amino man with a bottled tan and a wicked pony tail. Amino man works out and juices so much that he gained so much muscle, that he ran out of skin to strain. At any rate, I saw this band live and they put on a damn good show.

I love slipknot, but I could never get into Linkin Park. Sad to see the singer did himself in though.
Yea but he had been molested and raped . I heard he was in the process of exposing a pedo ring and real nervous so he offed himself

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Metallica meet Elvis... love this sound

and another billy tune...with some tattooed ladies... I just don't like the whole dirty nun thing, given that I'm a christian, but I do dig on some tattooed chicks.

yep, my new favorite song ever ;)

Bough this album when I was staying in San Antonio... anytime tantric comes up on my playlist I remember the awesome time I had in that beautiful place

last one for the day ;)

If you have not heard of Shake Your Blood by Probot, it has Lemmy Kilmister from Motorhead and David Grohl from Nirvana & Foo fighters. The video also has some of the Suicide Girls in it.

Back